Let It Be Known...

BatchPlaeseBatchPlaese 4 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Let it be known that I have been offered $60 by a SS regular to buy Adam Klein a.k.a. 'Guzzo' a.k.a. 'Funky Guzzo' a really racist title to appear under his name.The offer was made yesterday by PM, by someone here who has over 1,000 posts. I of course told the person to go fuck themselves.Know your friends, and know your enemies too.

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    name names

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    name names

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    They asked the wrong person. I'll buy anyone any title if paid $60.

- openforbusinessinthefogg

name names

Let it be known that I have been offered $60 by a SS regular to buy Adam Klein a.k.a. 'Guzzo' a.k.a. 'Funky Guzzo' a really racist title to appear under his name.

who really has $60 bucks to blow???

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/b]

• Let it be known that I have been offered $60 by a SS regular to buy Adam Klein a.k.a. 'Guzzo' a.k.a. 'Funky Guzzo' a really racist title to appear under his name.

The offer was made yesterday by PM, by someone here who has over 1,000 posts. I of course told the person to go fuck themselves.

Know your friends, and know your enemies too.

ooookayyy

so someone approached a "member" with no posts to do this.

LIAR

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I doubt that happened, but if anyone is willing to drop a shizer load of money to put some racist (or even non-racist) shit on someone else, they have some big big issues and need to get their baller ass the feck to a nut nurse yo.

• They asked the wrong person. I'll buy anyone any title if paid $60.

- openforbusinessinthefogg

Well, technically, you'd be paid $50. The offer was $50, plus $10 to cover the title cost. Plus, it'd be like buying alcohol for minors - not a good look.

• ooookayyy

so someone approached a "member" with no posts to do this.

LIAR
    Right, because post count means everything.

If it helps, I've been lurking daily for more than two years.

We've already seen some disgruntled board member buy Adam a 'Shitty records, small dick' title, so why does this seem so far fetched?

Jesus, I should never have mentioned this. It just shocked the hell out of me that people on here have gotten so increasingly aggressive towards each other.

• C'mon, I'm as layed back as they come when it comes to this place (if you've been around you would know that) but this smells fishy to me.

I bet Ad*m had something to do with it, he loves these kinds of threads

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Let it be known that I have been offered $60 by a SS regular to buy Adam Klein a.k.a. 'Guzzo' a.k.a. 'Funky Guzzo' a really racist title to appear under his name.

The offer was made yesterday by PM, by someone here who has over 1,000 posts. I of course told the person to go fuck themselves.

Know your friends, and know your enemies too.

If it is true its lame - If someone wants to waste his time/money taking a shot at a guy cause he thinks dude's an ass, that's his business. Leave race/religion out of it, tho.

Also, don't post a thing like this without naming a name. There's enough bad vibes in this joint without folks being suspicious of each other.

• Email Picture

Member # 2955

Name

Title dollarbincommon

Total Posts 3

Homepage

Occupation

Hobbies

Bio

ICQ Number

Registered on 07/17/05 11:32 PM[/b] [/img]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I bet Ad*m had something to do with it, he loves these kinds of threads

J*sh,

I got nothing to do with this

• Also, don't post a thing like this without naming a name. There's enough bad vibes in this joint without folks being suspicious of each other.

Well, actually, Adam has messaged me privately and has thaked me for shining light on this, and said I don't have to name names.

EDIT: You dudes can run some I.P. checks if you think I'm Adam. I live in Toronto, and my name is Rob.

• hmmmmm.....

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    I'm offering $60 to BAN anyone who is known to know the name but won't name it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm offering $60 to BAN anyone who is known to know the name but won't name it.

Shit, how about $60+ to ban the person who started this in the first place?

• so suprised to find that some of you find this hard to beleive...

so suprised to find that some of you find this hard to beleive...

anthony i don't think anyone is suprised at the amount of hate that adam generates, what people are suprised by is the amount of money offered and the fact that whoever wanted this done went to a non poster in order to get it done

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

...which by no means excuses it.

• Was it faux_rillz ... in the Announcements forum ... with an ?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Was it faux_rillz ... in the Announcements forum ... with an ?

I MT2600K

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    No racist titles. It's moot.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

anthony i don't think anyone is suprised at the amount of hate that adam generates, what people are suprised by is the amount of money offered and the fact that whoever wanted this done went to a non poster in order to get it done

I think J**h was dead on in speculating that Adam had something to do with this thread.

And the whole cloak & dagger routine is comedy:

"Know your friends, and know your enemies too"

Ooooooooh! Or you might end up with a "really racist title" that will cost you almost $5 to have removed!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I think J**h was dead on in speculating that Adam had something to do with this thread.

Ooooooooh! Or you might end up with a "really racist title" that will cost you almost $5 to have removed!

If it is real, its a lousy thing. Remember that ugly dog thread that made you embarassed to be a memeber of the board, Faux? Well, this is my ugly dog thread, I guess. It may only be 5 bucks to fix, but that a person who's a part of this community would attack someone's race or religion...that really underminds the sense of communality of the board. I mean, if you think the kid's a jerk, school him or go kick his ass, but to assault his creed, to slander a people, a tradition, a culture? That's just weak, if it is true...

h

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If it is real, its a lousy thing. Remember that ugly dog thread that made you embarassed to be a memeber of the board, Faux? Well, this is my ugly dog thread, I guess. It may only be 5 bucks to fix, but that a person who's a part of this community would attack someone's race or religion...that really underminds the sense of communality of the board. I mean, if you think the kid's a jerk, school him or go kick his ass, but to assault his creed, to slander a people, a tradition, a culture? That's just weak, if it is true...

h

It's clearly not real, dude, for the reasons that the 3rdstream has already laid out.

If you're embarassed of anything, it should be of being a member of a community whose members are so judgment-impaired that they think it is.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Yeah dude, we totally think about some dude from a message board. We put on some Bonnie Kolloc or Cris Williamson and with a pile fiddle sticks we plot and scheme on Ad*m.

this place can be really shitty sometimes.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

h

It's clearly not real, dude, for the reasons that the 3rdstream has already laid out.

If you're embarassed of anything, it should be of being a member of a community whose members are so judgment-impaired that they think it is.

I didn't think it was bullshit because it seems like a stange thing to fabricate -Why would somebody make up a thing like this? That would be really fuckin' nuts...I know that people say Adam loves attention, but it would be beyond extreme to stage something like this. The original poster says he's from Toronto & has a different IP. We'll have to see how all this plays itself out, I guess.

Peace

h