Paris Spots?

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Me and the lady freind are taking a trip to Paris in September, any body know some spots worth checking that won't make me shit my pants with the euro conversion? mostly looking for french pop /psych / folk 45s and soundtrack/library type shit. 6.dos

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    only went to a couple stores while there a couple back.

for my interests CrocoDisc was decent. couldn't tell you what they had in terms of euro / pop / library but i imagine it'd be a good place to start.

enjoy the trip.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    A** is that dude

knowed all over the world

all your NYC fanies sending you love, saying

everywhere I go they know meeesta ahhhhreeeeeee

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    nice one, thanks!

6.dos

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Check out this one.

Pz

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    all those stores are wack, out-of-stock, played-out dealers...Paris is wack if you don't go to Conventions. There's a huge one in October. If anyone is around at that time, holla...that's where i'm at.

Now if you want some libs, euro stuffs, etc...PM me. I'm in Paris in September. If we get in touch, then i'll hook you up.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    even the record conventions are kind of weka these days. champeret is the only decent one to go to. There are a few secret shops that can be well good.
    drop me a line when you're about, or send a wants list, i may have something for you.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    six, you gotta be sure to get up with Thomas from www.frenchattack.com. He will lead you in the right direction, and I'm sure he has plenty to trade/sell and such. He posts here occasionally, and is a really good dude.

Viva la France! (Except the shady modern soul buyers )

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    six, you gotta be sure to get up with Thomas from www.frenchattack.com. He will lead you in the right direction, and I'm sure he has plenty to trade/sell and such. He posts here occasionally, and is a really good dude.

Viva la France! (Except the shady modern soul buyers )

WORD! Thomas is real cool.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    all those stores are wack...

Aahahah!!! Madizm!
    I don't know if you remember... my name was "Captain Dobey", on the_breaks boards...
    aHAHA!hahAHAHA!ahha!!!