Galactic Fractures - Joseph Colbourne Disco Set

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2009 in Announcements
Local Boston friend and disco collectro Joseph Colbourne stops by to play us some of his gems! Lots of great ones for the disco/modern fans in this set. Before Joseph starts out, I played a few new 45s, including the fantastic Myron & E with the Soul Investigators. Originally out on the Finnish Timmion record label, they are going to be put out in the US by Stones Throw! As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:(PJ starts out...)Myron and E with the Soul Investigators - Cold Game (Timmion)Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out (Stones Throw)Akwaaba People - Need Somebody (Deep Funk)The Black Exotics - What Am I Waiting For (Funk 45)(Joseph takes over)Newstar Band - I Still Feel Like Dancing (New Star)Brief Encounter - Get A Good Feeling (Capital)Joe Coleman - Get It Off The Ground (F1 Team)Freeway - Get The Feeling (Nebula Circle)Garfield Fleming - Don't Send Me Away (becket)Vernon - Get To The Point (Babs)The Antilles - I've Got You Have You (Polydor)R B Hudmon - Searchin For Your Love (Nite Life)Deodato - Keep On Movin' (Remix) (WB)Toba - Make Your Mind Up (Connection)Master Control - No Cross No Crown (LA)Dizzy K - Excuse Me Baby (EMI)Pierce Bros - Say Lady (Star Birth)Le'o Roy - Pound For Pound (Golden Flamingo)Steveo - Pay The Price (tk)Buari - I'm Ready (Makossa)Bunny Mack - Supafrico (RCA)UDM - To Please You (Kadabra)Powerline - Watching You (PLR)Eddie Henderson - Cyclops (Capitol)La Pregunta - Chameleon (PE)Mark IV - If You Can't Tell Me Something Good (Brite Lite)Gonzalez - Closer To You (Tooti Frooti)Cab - Stop (Hoopwoods)