private feedback (ebay related)

davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Why is it only non americans have private feedback ? I know of only one american seller that has private feedback. maybe some of you private feedback people can shed some light on this mysterious phenomenon.dave

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Don't steal my (crossed-off) want list.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

huh ?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

huh ?

i getz it

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

huh ?

i getz it

possibly but there are a lot of sellers who have private feedback as well. wouldn't you want people to see your transactions?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I get a bit spooked when people who buy from me have it. I'd never buy from a seller with it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I thought it was Germany that had privacy laws so that they could get their feedback private.

• I get a bit spooked when people who buy from me have it. I'd never buy from a seller with it.

agreed. I sold some recs to a girl in Georgia who had private fb w/ 2 recent negatives. Probably because she didn't want me to see that she tried to scam a couple of sellers like she tried with me. People purchase delivery confirmation for a reason.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

huh ?

i getz it

possibly but there are a lot of sellers who have private feedback as well. wouldn't you want people to see your transactions?

Yeah, there's probably lots of reasons. I've just noticed some Japanese dudes have great feedback but it's private. That's strictly secret squirrel action.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    some are scammers
    some freak out when the get their first negative & go private
    + like twoply sez, so ya don't watch what i'm buying/selling