WINOS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
whatever happened to the winos? theyve gone the way of the bag lady. and the hobo. i mean, i feel like winos were widespread throughout the 60s and 70s or some shit, but that term died with the 80s. anyways, my main man bim-bim sent me this link that dissects the chemical intricacies and advertising schemes of the world famous vinter GALLO and their vintage known the world over as THUNDERBIRDhttp://www.bumwine.com/tbird.html

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Whoeee Thunderbird is good drinking. Take 1 Bottle of Thunderbird and add 1 Kool-Aid packet and presto! Cheap drank...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Whoeee Thunderbird is good drinking. Take 1 Bottle of Thunderbird and add 1 Kool-Aid packet and presto! Cheap drank...

yeah, that website theorizes that E&J Gallo just add kool aid to t-bird and that's how they make nighttrain. genius!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

yeah, that website theorizes that E&J Gallo just add kool aid to t-bird and that's how they make nighttrain. genius!

yeh i just read that... ha! We used to drink thunderbird with Koolaid back in the day... Without the koolaid that shit is just

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    whatever happened to the winos?

Toph's still spinnin'-n-drinkin'.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

ha ha! i met this dude in the throws of one of his wine induced episodes. im sure he has no recollection of it based on the fact that he was speaking in tongues to me while we shook hands.

where's serg? figured he'd drop some knowledge too.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

sayin'.