Monaco Grand Prix

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
The crown jewel of auto racing is coming up fast. Anyone know who airs this in the states?

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    with a name like button...
    http://formula-one.speedtv.com/f1/

speed channel. I haven't watched any this year, but my pops follows it. He says it's kinda sucking. The new rule changes, like the lectro-turbo-booster button and reintroduction of slicks, seemed cool enough, but he says it's sucking. Why?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    F1 puts me to sleep now. I'm all about MotoGP these days. Valentino Rossi is killin' it.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    motoGP is being hurt by some of the same stuff that ruined F1: traction control is beat.

I'm down for both though, really...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Speedvision airs all qualifying and GPs live on U.S. cable TV. It has been an interesting season so far. Jenson Button is doing great and the new Brawn GP car is solid. Brawn GP has an incredible car for the first season of a new team. Ferrari's car has been terrible so far. They might get their act together when the circus returns to Europe, same thing goes for McLaren. If history and statistics stay consistent, Button is on his way to win the world championship. Lewis Hamilton will not get the title this year.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The crown jewel of auto racing is coming up fast. Anyone know who airs this in the states?

Nice clip. I really miss Senna.