Galactic Fractures is back....

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Posting this in here, cause I have been gone for a long while. Wanted to reach as many of you that used to listen to the show as possible. I'll put all future announcements in the proper announcement forum. Note below that if you used to subscribe to the podcast, you gotta resub now. I also posted a new live set from Cosmo Baker. He came and did a soul/funk set for us last year on the night his Phillies won the world series! Was amazing as usual. Check it at the site as well. -pjA new show for everyone! Lots of new tracks I just recently picked, but plus a bunch I havn't played on the show before. Lots of stuff from Chicago, and the big Robert Moore track from the Miami label Saadia! As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:Reggie Soul - My World of Ecstasy (Capri)Robert Moore - Everythings Gonna Be Alright (Saadia)Jimmy and Eddie - Stop and think it over (One Way)The Scott Brothers - Gotta Get Away From You (Capri)Fred Johnson - I Need Love (Capri)Diane Johnson - If You Want To Do It To Me (Buluu)Tommy Neal - Going To A Happening (Vault)Aretha Franklin - Soulville (Columbia)Big Maybelle - How It Lies (Rojac)The Exits - You Got To Have Money (Gemini)The Raelets - One Room Paradise (tangerine)Bettye Swann - Lonely Love (Money)The Fanatics - Dancing To The Shotgun (Back Beat)Miss LaVell - Everybodys Got Somebody (Duke)Jo Ann Garrett - Just Say When (Chess)Jackie Moore - Willpower (Atlantic)Dee Dee Warwick - I Can't Go Back (Hurd)Freddy Scott - Same Ole Beat (marlin)Margie Alexander - Love Slave (Future Stars)The PutBacks - Diamond Cutter (Hope Street)New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No (Soul Hawk)Big Ella - It Takes Alot Of Lovin (Lo Lo)The Tenth Dymentions - Bushman (Sapphire)Mike Bradley - Rather Be Lonely (Nasco)The Fashions - Try My Love (Ember)Jean Wells - I Feel Good (Calla)The Sister and Brothers - Chained (Calla)Norfleet Cousins - Brown Eyed Devil (Gemini)David Ruffin - One Of These Days (Anna)Roy Johnson - Forgive Me Baby (Mohawk)Jimmy Norman - This I Beg Of You (Samar)Carla Thomas - Something Good (Stax)Israel Tolbert - Big Leg Woman (Warren)Fay Cooper - Don't Hang Yourself (Kris)Aaron Neville - Space Man (Par Lo)Helen White - Love Is What You Make It (Justice)Syl Johnson - Thank You Baby (Twinight)