POPCORN- BUTTERED or KETTLED, AIR POPPED?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
THIS IS IT! TIME TO GET YOUR POPCORN STORIES ON! & YOUR FAVORITE POPCORN SPOTS GROWIN UP. ALSO WHICH IS BETTER AIR POPPED, STOVED POPPED, KETTLE, OR NUKROWAVE? LET'S NOT FORGET POPCORN BRANDS... HI STATE HURRICANE WHERE YA AT REP YO ISH!!!!FO ME- Shoot Old School Sears & K-Mart (you would figure they'd bring back the BOMB CORN BACK since Sears bought them out! & Can we get the ill Catalogs and Pizza Snacks Back!)Stoved Popped Corn is best for me that way I can control what type of oil I want to use, (Coconut Oil, Canola, Peanut, Olive Oil, Veg Oil, & Corn Oil, yes I tried them all exept for Peanut oil, I will try that soon)... Kettle's good at times but I get the gag feeling after a bag...As for my popcorn stORy I'll keep it short... I WAS IN THE HI STATE (HAWAII) FOR A FEW MONTHS AND I REALLY LIKED THAT HURRICANE POPCORN THEY GOT, (SEAWEED, RICE CRACKERS ETC...) I LIKED IT SO MUCH I ATE A LARGE BAG FOR DINNER! THAT ISH GOT ME MAD SICK AND I HAVEN'T HAD IT SINCE....I ALSO LIKE SOURCREAM AND ONION FLAVORED POPCORN FROM KARMELCORN BACK IN THE DAY!!!!SHOOT I POPPED LIKE THIS AND I POPPED IT LIKE THAT!!!!!! JAMES IS WATCHIN SO COME CORRECT, FATHERPOPCORN!!!!!!!!!NOW BACK TO WORK, OUT!

Comments

• that sweet popcorn is my shit..whats it called? kettle corn or something?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hey people in the UK.

When you goto the movies, is it still you get the choice of 2 different kinds of popcorn out there?

Either Sweet or Regular?

And I can't remember which is was.. You don't get either butter or no salt?

Didn't matter.. I always got Sweet

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

kettle corn, all day every day

I'd also like to take this random moment to salute the dude who drove by my street last night in a tinted Mitsubishi Montero with KCs bumping Black Moon. It's 2005 and you're still doing your thing.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    The hommie magical jackson HATES popcorn. After a night of hard drinking on his 21st birthday he passed out. (after vomiting) I popped up some popcorn, then I filled all his pockets in his coat with popcorn. Then we put popcorn on his lower lip and took pictures. hahaha, you have any pictures magic? post em up.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    MAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The hommie magical jackson HATES popcorn. After a night of hard drinking on his 21st birthday he passed out. (after vomiting) I popped up some popcorn, then I filled all his pockets in his coat with popcorn. Then we put popcorn on his lower lip and took pictures. hahaha, you have any pictures magic? post em up.
    man, i hate that shit so much that i didn't even bother checking this thread. best part of that night was that i had my tape recorder on for various bars, bathrooms... nothing like hearing yourself laughing while puke is shooting out your nose, carefully spliced with the sound of your worst enemy popping in the microwave, as you're helplessly passed out. those pics stay on the lockdown.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I Papcorn

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I Papcorn
    ...it's never gonna work between us...