Dollar Bin Status....

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
A mate sent me a text telling me he found a copy of an EP I put out in 99 in the dollar bins!Now, at first I was kind of cut/dissapointed...but to be honest Im feeling kinda proud now, that a piece of vinyl we put out in 99 has made the complete journey (since lots of the samples we fusked with came from dollar bin heat...)...Anyone had their stuff make it to the dollar bin graveyard?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    An internet record comrade found a copy of my old band's record for something like $3.99 at Amoeba a couple years ago. Frankly I was shocked it cost that much.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Ive been in the dollar bin, prolly still am. I know that many copies of my bands stuff goes unpurchased on ebay everyday...the most humbling was seeing it go unpurchased with a 2 BIN. Sigh.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Ive been in the dollar bin, prolly still am. I know that many copies of my bands stuff goes unpurchased on ebay everyday...the most humbling was seeing it go unpurchased with a 2 BIN. Sigh.

I don't know why that would be humbling; pick any mainstream jam from a year or two ago and many of them don't go for $2 either.