is anyone interested in a LOT take (rarities!!!)

ionfiveionfive 28 Posts
edited April 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i have kind of enough and its too much work to make soundlcips for every dope record i have and put them on the bay and do all the marketing etc... i know i could make better coin with it....also i kind of have enough of transfering money for dozens of records through paypal while i support the criminals behind that institution (ergo JP MORGAN) you may know or may not know why.sorry for the long intropoint is i would like to hand over a LOT of really good quiality rare and 100% dope records if possible to ONE person!of course considering this comfortability for me i am willing to give a much better price than usual for these.the records are ALL in excelent condition, many are NM please note that there are valuable items in there (like Travajoli, Jodorowsky, Deodato etc etc please make a search on the titles on popsike/ebay for yourself if you are not sure they are..)This is a great opputunity for anyone who collect rare quiality records of different genres!THE PACKAGE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING RECORDS:-ARMANDO TROVAIOLI 7 uomini d'oro (RARE Italian Bossa at its finest!!!)Original CAM / Japan Gatefold pressingon popsike for 255 US$ in 2008in EX/EX Condition- The Beatles - ABBEY ROAD on Apple LP -in Vg++- Alejandro Jodorowsky - EL TOPO on APPLE (Beatles Label) GATEFOLD with nude photography from the 70s Psychedlic Movie -in EX-Tu Seras Terriblement Gentile (YOU ONLY LOVE ONCE) Soundtrack (while Label Promo- in EX-La Maison Sous Les Arbres (french 70s rare groove drama Soundtrack)-SCOPE II (rare Dutch jazz-funk from 75 comparable to Warm Dust or Midnight Sun) very very seldom seen!!! -in NM-EUMIR DEODATO Percepcao (just make a ebay search... this is very valuable and his absolut BEXT Album ever... bossa Nova Latin Jazz from 72) RARE SHIT -in NM-Potemkine -Triton rare frecnh psych jazz-rock partaily very similar to the legendary CORTEXsamples on mass -in NM-Gordon Beck- The french Connection vol. 1 in NM-Gordon Beck- The french Connection vol. 2 in NM-Charles Aznavour - QUI? Gatefold LP Barclay -in EXthe Trovajoli + the Deodato together are worth allready 200-250,- eurthe other are rarities as welli am letting the whole package as ONE go for 290,- eurbe fast befoe i change my mind... if you want to email me instead of PM (ion5@gmx.net)IF YOU DONT WANT TO KEEP THEM ALL THIS IS A GREAT DEAL TO RESELL CERTAIN ONES WITH WINNINGTRADE IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY AGAINST GOOD RARE ITALIAN SOUNDTRACKS AT THE MOMENTthanks for reding

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    thanks for reding

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this is very valuable and his absolut BEXT Album ever

this is for the sales/classified section bro

• ionfiveionfive 28 Posts
    sorry for all the typos yesterday... i seem to have been very tired

well a trade would be fine if the requested kind of Lp`s is there to trade

also i wanted to check if there is interest at all, before i
    send once again coins to jp morgan.... in this case for soul strut

i am dropping the price tag to 250,- eur (aproxymatly 300 US$)

or a good trade

but it seems like there is noone interested in such a LOT buy hm?

• this is for the sales/classified section bro

b/w

Someone give this fool TEH BAN already.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    this is for the sales/classified section bro

b/w

Someone give this fool TEH BAN already.

Yeah, if you ain't careful son you're going to give the Euroman a bad rep!
    LOL

b/w I offer you 150 Euro the lot, cash on delivery.

what is your problem guys

why so unfriendly??? this is a shame... "red clay" really poor to insult me on a internet forum...

THIS IS AN OFFER FOR TRADE AS WELL!!!!! WHY SHOULD IT BE IN THE CALSSIFIED????

i cant accept 150,- for all these... that would be like half of what i payed for it

i can do it without SCOPE+Travajolie or without SCOPE+Deodato

• "ionfive" really poor to spam the trades board with sales.... there's a specual forum for that...bye....

TRADE IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY AGAINST GOOD RARE ITALIAN SOUNDTRACKS AT THE MOMENT

well a trade would be fine if the requested kind of Lp`s is there to trade

THIS IS AN OFFER FOR TRADE AS WELL!!!!! WHY SHOULD IT BE IN THE CALSSIFIED????

ok if this is the new-guy foreigner treatment... go on.. wont take it personaly

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    i can do it without SCOPE+Travajolie or without SCOPE+Deodato

can you do it without a jimmy hat?

• no, you should take it personally-no one here knows you or has done business with you and you're already trying to make a buck through the site in your first 10 posts. on top of that, you offer things for sale in a trade post: pay raj the 2 bucks or whatever is it to post in the sales. all bad looks.

until you establish some credibility, no one here is going to ever send you money or records. guzzo might send some jimmy hats and cracked records but thats it!

Whilst taking the above on board, didn't K, Paul Nice et al have plenty of credibility when they shafted folk?

So dude made a couple or typos, posted in the wrong place, acted 'fern'.

The 'rites of passage' beasting that newbies get on here is somewhat NAGL.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

i cant accept 150,- for all these... that would be like half of what i payed for it

sometimes you gotta take a loss, hommie

thanks skel

fishmonger

yes i get that point

i have soon a big list with soundlcips for each to offer...still will take some time tho

if i decide to post it here wether its ebayed or not i will certainly use the official SALE Forum

but this one was declared clearly as a trade possibilty as well.

deal is settled btw

FYI

Trading with ion5 concluded, I can report that it was entirely drama-free and extremely efficient.

Well done sir

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This is such bullshit.

If you will "also" accept trades ("only for rare Italian OST" no less) then
    you pay your $$$, post in the SALES forum, and say you also will take a trade.

Not the other way around. Dude is just trying to avoid paying for the sales
    forum, which is NAGL to the max. Lame shit, man. Lame.

This is such bullshit.

If you will "also" accept trades ("only for rare Italian OST" no less) then
    you pay your $$$, post in the SALES forum, and say you also will take a trade.

Not the other way around. Dude is just trying to avoid paying for the sales
    forum, which is NAGL to the max. Lame shit, man. Lame.

As an accomplice in this heinous financial crime, I can assure you that a few bucks have been thrown into RAJ's pot.

Now plaese to get off your f*cking high horse and let's get on with the rest of our lives.

BTW that Scope album is

Amen!

yes the Scope IS killer... i recomend their first one if you can find it somewhere!!! much better even

glad you like the stuff

Pay some money next time Euroman or you will get us all clapped in irons by the SS polizei-militia and sent to some penal colony like Australia

yes i will do and planed to do so... right now there is a quite big list here in the trades section wich i will let run for a while simply as a trade if that is acceptable to the dudes...

after 1-2 weeks i WILL put it in the sales section!!! if not all or most got traded before... what i doubt

i really DONT see ANY reason to bitch about that... hopefully i am not alone with this view