OMFG THIS IS AMAZING - DJ DAY, I'M LOOKING AT YOU

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
This banner ad came up for me on Soulsturt this morning. DAY, COME ON MAN, WE CAN DO THIS! NO MORE LADDER BEARDS FOR US!

*Results are A-typical and will vary! you may make more or less.* dude, he stays where soccer teams stay! 2 Teleseminars: I grilled super producer Chad Beatz and Soleternity for over 2 1/2 hours asking your toughtest questions. ($27 Value) !!!WHAT WHAT! $27 kid!seriously though this is amazing.http://www.liveoffbeats.net/?gclid=CLPtson5k5oCFSRPagodsV9oNQ

Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    HE JUST CHILLED WITH ALONZO MOURNING

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Are those the producer's equivalent of rap hands?

• yes.

but faux, are you VISUALIZING while you gettin a fucki*g tripod for this camera shi*?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    yes.

but faux, are you VISUALIZING while you gettin a fucki*g tripod for this camera shi*?

IT'S THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    yes.

They sell tripods at Office Depot?

Does he need one because his camera holder has finally realized his dreams of being a successful producer and doesn't have time to be holding camera for the Postman anymore? Success stories revealed!

• HAHAHAHA

next stop, buy a new black t-shirt! (26$)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    How to use my amazingly simple autmated beat selling method. This will allow you to make sales even when you're out clubbing!

An autmated beat selling method? SHIIIIIT, thats gotta be better than an automated one right? and im ALWAYS out clubbing!

Uncover the quick and painless way to get your beat-selling page to the top of google. I'll keep it simple. Top of Google = Big $$$

shiiiiit, all that SEO and SEM training and experience i have under my belt was for nothing, its actually quick and painful to get that Google cash.

Find out the startling simple way to force artists to buy your beats over, and over, and over, and over again...

F*ck YEAH! im down to force artists to do anything! take that artists! imma force my beats on you again and again!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    yes.

It looks like he's giving himself a double titty-twister in the freeze frame. Just sayin'.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    HERE IS MY "MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS" MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I know there are alot of scams and BS floating around out there.

Even though LiveOffBeats.com is an accredited company I can still understand your skepticism. Thats why I'm going to give you 30 full days [/b]to try out the course.

If in 90 days[/b] you haven't increased your beat sales, gotten your name out there, and significantly progressed in your music production career. I'll send you every penny without delay.

Yes I'm that confident this course will work for you!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Can't knock the hustle. Won't cop the hustle, but definitely can't knock it.

There needs to be a drug dealing motivational speaker named Susan Powder.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    ha

this guy reminds me of the kind of kid that goes to

Full Sail in Orlando.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this guy is silly

• results our A-typical

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    the dr phil of beatmaking

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    A-typical

Rap name up for grabs!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo why you putting me on blast like that? I told you I just borrowed those DVDs!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "9 Step by Step Videos: Watch my screen and see exactly how to go from nothing to having your own website up and running in no time. ($17 Value)"

Basically, he's admitting his videos are worth less than a $2 a pop.

NAGL.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I would love to see someone from Soulstrut become a commissioned rapper for GreetBeatz.

1 you pick a facebook friend

to auren Auren Hoffman from saar Saar Gur

2 you provide lyrical inspiration

* ceo of a company called rapleaf, runs an amazing conference called dialog, writes a blog called s...
    * political view: libertarian. undergraduate university: uc berkeley.
    * is a very close friend.

3 we produce your song
    Arrow
    thunda is in the studio

4 you make your friend???s day

http://greetbeatz.com/songs/3/stream.mp3

Actually I think it's a good idea except for 1/2 the song is the rapper shouting himself out.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Whoa, this is going too fast for me... He's right, I AM broke and I DO live in my moms basement... But how do I get from broke to successful again? Is there something I'm missing here?

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    thes, stop giving away the secrets man.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    i want to be broke and live at my mommas basement, are there any instruction vids for this?

• I want to live in your mom's basement. making beatz.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I can totally see this shit selling to kids who throw shit up on Myspace thinking 50 Cent is going to personally contact them after hearing their fire.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Whoa, this is going too fast for me... He's right, I AM broke and I DO live in my moms basement... But how do I get from broke to successful again? Is there something I'm missing here?

When you get the info

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

When you get the info

Ah, ok... I'll have to check the video again.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

In February of 2007 I made my first $100. I sold one beat exclusively for $100. This opened my eyes to producing. At age 15, all that was on my mind was money and marketing.

I started promoting but it seemed like I was in the wrong places. Making this first $100 made me feel like if I was doing my job correctly and kept producing, it would only get better.

I made only about $2000 dollars in beat sales within the next 8 months. It wasn't a whole lot. I then saw a course called "LIVE OFF BEATS" I had to get this course.

I have used these strategies and even made some of my own based on the helpings of Postman's course. I have sold over 300 beats (EX and NE) on multiple websites within a year. I have made thousands of dollars in music, i have gotten a lot of recognition from labels and most of all...

I am living off beats.

- Izzy Beats

http://www.myspace.com/poeticheartstheinstumentals

Izzy Beats w/bunkbed? hmmm

actually it's probably http://www.myspace.com/producergonerapper but bunkbed kids is funnier...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    A-typical

Rap name up for grabs!

DIBS!