that's it!!!

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
...I'm putting a box of breathmints on the counter of GRNYC. too many dudes with eyebrow searing breath in the record game to handle. I'm gonna just say "Mint?" and push it towards them.

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I'm gonna tell them "Mint!"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Tell them to rep their toofbrush!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    shit go all the way with it....put some deodorant up there also. Now that its hot again, the stank is crankin' up again. The rotten ham BO dude is back for classical records...I swear EVERY year, you dont see this dude until it gets over 85 degrees...Sunday we hit 87 and sure enough, he showed up!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'm gonna tell them "Mint!"
    They might complain about that being a misrepresentation of Jonny's grailz vs. being a breath aid.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You ever had those dudes that stink soooo bad it smells metallic???

That used to trip me out. Damn Ironman...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Last time I was in a NYC Taxi the stank was so bad I felt like it stayed with me the rest of the day.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Last time I was in a NYC Taxi the stank was so bad I felt like it stayed with me the rest of the day.

I once took a 45-minute connector Aer Lingus flight from London to Dublin and I swear there was 30 years of accumulated sweat stink embedded in every pore of that plane. I was physically overwhelmed by it. And here I thought Irish folks washed regularly with Irish Spring.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Incense is an essential feature at Academy.

Of course, the worst offender comes in every day and spends hours looking at the same records he looked at yesterday and asking stupid questions he already knows the answer to.
    As soon as another customer complains I'm 86ing him.

Only Tibetan incense, BTW - all the other shit makes me ill.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Now I'm going to be all self-conscious every time someone offers me a mint.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I once took a 45-minute connector Aer Lingus flight from London to Dublin and I swear there was 30 years of accumulated sweat stink embedded in every pore of that plane. I was physically overwhelmed by it. And here I thought Irish folks washed regularly with Irish Spring.

Just as an interesting fyi, all of Irish Spring's fragrance ingredients do not exist in Ireland.
    The More You Know