Shit Ton dropped at Goodwill (LA STRUT)

francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Goodwill on Hollywood and vermontJust unloaded about 12-13 HUNDRED ablums there.most of it came from thrift stores in the first place. lots of great stuff in there, i just had to get rid of due to a move.i don't know how they time release the stuff at Goodwill. But it is there. GET YOUR CARPET BAG ON

Comments

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Did you get a tax voucher?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Ill be in the bay May 5-9th Djing and what not.. we should chill if you're gonna be out there!

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    I was under the impression that they usually take all the donations and then divide them up and spread them out between the stores. If it's 1200-1300 records, it seems likely that they'll be split up.

• If it was the Bay Area there's a good chance they'd wind up at the flea market tomorrow.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Hey T*m -

Did you get my phone message I left for you?

Still looking to swing by at some point........G

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Did you get a tax voucher?

What does one value 1,300 garbage records at?

0.25 each?

0.10 each?

-0.05 each?

• sorry man

try me again please.

The woman who took my records was the lead singer of this group:

http://www.popsike.com/G-T-O-S-Permanent-Damage/160000739168.html

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    T*m, funny I was at that goodwill today and picked this up along with a bunch of other treats. the lady said it was from some giant stash that was dropped!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    T*m, funny I was at that goodwill today and picked this up along with a bunch of other treats. the lady said it was from some giant stash that was dropped!

seems like an album that would have been worth holding onto?

toronto goodwills are dropping like flies.. it's sad.