The Gaythering Storm

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I saw this yesterday, and not to be uncharitable, but what is wrong with homegirl? In all seriousness, it looks like bell's palsy.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    This is dumb. On some preaching to the choir shit. No ones is going to have their mind swayed by being mocked.

That Colbert one is funny.

"Oh God, the homo storm got me!"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This is dumb. On some preaching to the choir shit. No ones is going to have their mind swayed by being mocked.

Some people deserve to be mocked. Some minds are not worth trying to change.

At least make it funny.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Plus it was not done to sway, it is from a comedy website.

People are swayed by knowing that their, co-workers, relatives and neighbors are gay.

Someone who was dumb enough to be swayed by the original ad, is dumb enough to be shamed by these comedy ads.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

At least make it funny.

It was hilarious. If you don't think so, well...you don't think so.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

It was hilarious. If you don't think so, well...you don't think so.

I thought the Colbert bit was much funnier. The first video was sort of ... lacking.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    LOLOL "The storm...iz....coming"

Colbert's was funnier.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I like how Alma made it in there:

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Colbert is funny but his elf ear distracts me big time.

• it is from a comedy website.

At least make it funny.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    the Colbert one is much much funnier