Hurricane Herm Hits L.A.!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
Damn right, hoLmes. Next Thursday is my 31st birthday and my best friend is taking me to Disneyland!!! Hells yeah!!! (Did Space Mountain reopen yet?)I'ma head there sometime Wednesday and come back either late Saturday or early Sunday. I'm hoping to get my RealLife'Strut on while I'm there. Any goings-on I should be aware of?HermP.S. Day, plaese to do me a favor and stand on the side of I-10 dangling your 12" for me.P.S.2. I may bring along my ladyfriend D*wn, so if we're gonna chill somewhere, let's do so in an area where beautiful round asses are scarce. D*wn teases me about the "glassy-eyed look" I get when I'm hypnotized by ass. Truth be told, I'm considering - as my good friend Z*ndra says - "putting her as my girlfriend." I'm bringing her along so that my best friend can meet her. This is a very important decision for me and his opinion is invaluable.

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    dangling your 12" for me

1). His wife wishes

2). Aren't thur enough dam Mexican's in L.A. already? GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Herm,

Hit me up for real - I'm just south of LA and I'm 10 minutes from the happiest place of earth......

UNO-

DJ Cire

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Happy berfday hurricane perm!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Herm,

Hit me up for real - I'm just south of LA and I'm 10 minutes from the happiest

AY YO! [/b]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    so if we're gonna chill somewhere, let's do so in an area where beautiful round asses are scarce.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    so if we're gonna chill somewhere, let's do so in an area where beautiful round asses are scarce.

Tell me about it. I'm just *trying* to keep my eyes from wanderin', canyoucomprehendmyweaknass?

Shig: Number's in the celly cell. I'm rolling through with a gang of hairy-pitted feminists and Moist's homies from the Blue Oyster Bar and we are going to FUCK. YOU. UP.

Herm

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    P.S.2. I may bring along my ladyfriend D*wn

How is she? Better, I hope.
    ~Bam

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    P.S.2. I may bring along my ladyfriend D*wn

How is she? Better, I hope.
    ~Bam

She's doing very well. Thanks for asking, Bam.

Herm