The Giallos Flame - Euro Slash EP

Chem7Chem7 4 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Sorry for the spam, but I thought a few people on here might be interested in this. You can check out clips and order copies here...http://www.kudosrecords.co.uk/2600recordings The EP continues Ron Graham???s dedication to the sounds of 70's Italian movie soundtracks, from Goblin horror funk to Morricone psyched out giallo jazz. It's definitely one for all the soundtrack and library music heads. Limited to 250 copies, each pack contains the following: 1 x 2 track 7??? 1 x 8 track hand stamped CDr Hand stamped and numbered packaging The EP is also available digitally from all good retailers."This is pretty bloody fantastic, all I expected and more!" - DJ Food (Ninja Tune / Solid Steel) "Eddie Warner meets Klaus Schultze! Most authentic new library sounding shit I've heard." - Mike Burnham (The Heliocentrics) "The stalking ghosts of Fabio Frizzi and Goblin would no doubt be proud - astonishingly good stuff" - Xela (Type/Digitalis/Root Strata) "This is sick! I can't tell if it is a reissue of a 70s library record or something recorded this year." - Elektro4 (Bully Records) Stay tuned for the re-launch of the 2600 Recordings podcast series with some exclusive mixes from The Giallos Flame over the next few weeks.