Hillary Duff or Lindsey Lohan?

tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Okay, I know everyone in the world is gonna say they like Lohan more. Just wanted to see if anyone else throws on Hillary's albums more often? I can only take Lohan in small doses, her voice is a little grating to me. I don't think I've ever seen any mention of Hillary on soulstrut ever. And yes, I know that Lohan is more important in the grand scheme of pop history, so spare me. I'm talking strictly music wise here, bring the hate haha.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hillary Duff no question, son. You seen them titties?

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    You seen them titties?

picture plaese

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    I'm talking strictly music wise here

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm talking strictly music wise here

KellY Clarkson.

• I'm talking strictly music wise here

they make music??

well i pic lohan for those......2 reasons

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    Yo toe,

been diggin for a vinyl copy of Duff's latest... lemme know

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    Yo toe,

been diggin for a vinyl copy of Duff's latest... lemme know

I gots some 12s with some dope dancehall stylee remixes but no LP, shit is wicked dope on some next level shit, you might want to check Good Records in NYC that place is loaded with that kinda hype shit if you make it out that way and from what I hear there are a lot of cute girls hangin around there.

BONUS![/b]

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    Yeah, I heard the same shit... Homie picked up Pussycat Dolls 12" with like 8 trance and hard house mixes... gotta check that place out...

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    Yeah, I heard the same shit... Homie picked up Pussycat Dolls 12" with like 8 trance and hard house mixes... gotta check that place out...

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    Homie picked up Pussycat Dolls 12"

Who Matt? That kid fucked his dog in 7th grade, why the fuck would you hang with him, your gonna catch something there is no cure for. Serious.

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    No no, it was pookie aka Dennis... you know, that kid with the wonky eye? He's from Richmond or some shit... He would hang with Vince all the time... Yeah, dude moved to East Village and is spinning mad shit at some place called the Cock... says it's got some cool "back room"..

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Strictly music wise, you are a tool

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    and you're gullible son

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

You are on fire today, AI. I couldn't agree more. plus, she's just way cuter.

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    and you're gullible son

But mang, its Yoda!

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    No shit! You'd think he's know!

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Um, I was quoting from the Donovan / Dylan thread. I was assuming if you were so into the shit that you're posting here then you'd probably have checked that one out. Guess I was wrong!

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

You are on fire today, AI. I couldn't agree more. plus, she's just way cuter.

I was always under the impression that Lohan had more suitcases on her luggage rack than Hillary, but of course this wass before Lohan started doing coke off of Herbie's dashboard and eating iceberg lettuce for dinner.

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    Yep, you were wrong

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    Um, I was quoting from the Donovan / Dylan thread. I was assuming if you were so into the shit that you're posting here then you'd probably have checked that one out. Guess I was wrong!

Beard, ignore that fool Adelphi he listens to radio rap.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    yo adelfi,
    You know thats the wrong team that kid is rooting for in your avatar right?

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    The "wrong" team? Are you trying to say you're not a fan of that team?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I can't believe I got to the end of the thread and there were no pics. LAME-O! I need risque pictures to offend the evangelicals staying at Haz's residence.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    What happened to Hillary Duff's teeth, yall?

- spidey

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this thread is in desperate need of...

and

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    You seen them titties?

picture plaese

Lohan

Duff

IMO Both are 2 young. But I find Lohan far more tolerable.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    wheres marklatency in this craptastic thread?

saying though

• You shoulda put up a more current pic of Lohan. She's gone all anorexic crackwhore now, I wouldn't wish that on the dick of my worst enemy...

Not particularly fond of that type of chick -- I prefer more ass than either of them ever had -- but between the two Duff takes it by a mile.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Duff takes it by a mile.

and judging from that pic, even less

HARRR

But yo, I thought I was the only one feeling all dirty old man when her bideos come on.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    The "wrong" team? Are you trying to say you're not a fan of that team?

yes, that's what I'm saying. But dont worry, I'm a lover not a fighter.
    You from Roffa?