The OG of NAGL...

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Yo I found out who father is...... By lokoone at 2009-04-02[/img]

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I have no idea who that is.

How about:

Who knows their players in the financial meltdown game? Don't cheat!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yo I found out who father is......

By lokoone at 2009-04-02[/img]

dude kinda looks like..

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    dude kinda looks like..

I thought he looked kinda like Real Estate Infomercial Guru (and rumored former woman) Dean Graziosi's grandpa.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Yo I found out who father is......

By lokoone at 2009-04-02[/img]

as if Anne needed to stand next to a hideous looking man to look even better than she already does. She should have more self confidence. she can hang with attractive people and still outshine.

b/w
    anyone see "rachels getting married"? strong film, anne killed it.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    dude kinda looks like..

a damn oompa loompa climbed up on a chair for a photo.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts

b/w

i just watched that movie last night....rubbish. i went to college with a million bitches from connecticut burbs like hathaways character who felt sorry for themselves constantly and had the perfect weekend bag to take to rehab. that movie was like wesleyan upchucked on some ballet flats

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    thats an italian comedian i think..well he acts real silly only saw him in some shows that my mother was watchin (yes im italian)
    edit: mhh mayybe not..but theres a dude that looks like him on a italian channel called canale 5

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    thats an italian comedian i think..well he acts real silly only saw him in some shows that my mother was watchin (yes im italian)
    edit: mhh mayybe not..but theres a dude that looks like him on a italian channel called canale 5

valentino garavani is the godfather of italian fashion design, not a comedian. but maybe u r talking about a different image here.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    that movie was like wesleyan upchucked on some ballet flats

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

b/w

i just watched that movie last night....rubbish. i went to college with a million bitches from connecticut burbs like hathaways character who felt sorry for themselves constantly and had the perfect weekend bag to take to rehab. that movie was like wesleyan upchucked on some ballet flats

Did you go to Wesleyan? If so when?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

b/w

lol ok the characters are definitely er.. "types", i just felt the acting and directing etc was excellent.

• LET'S GO