I need to lay off the soulstrut.....

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
wow.. I passed out last night after smoking a joint and watching The Machinist . Woke up at 2:30am startled.... I was dreaming about what my next avatar would be and what post would I first read in the morning... I imediatly went downstairs grabbed a water and hesitated infront of the computer.... I had to resist the urge to log on....Anyone dream about SS?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    No, but I did have a dream about Sandra Bullock and Jesse James the other night.

I need to quit reading my wife's Equirer's at dinner.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    No, but I did have a dream about Sandra Bullock and Jesse James the other night.

About them getting hitched? Or was Jesse taking her for a ride on his Hog?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

who?>

• dayday 9,611 Posts

About them getting hitched? Or was Jesse taking her for a ride on his Hog?

They just came over to my house. I don't know what to make of that.
    That whole dream was weird as a matter of fact.
    Another part I got flown to Boston to do a wedding and when I got there I had brought the wrong bag. I opened it up and there were 5 records in it.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    this heat will make for some interesting dreams mang

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    last night I had trouble sleeping, but when I did sleep, I had dreams that I had trouble sleeping.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    last night i woke up around 4:30AM with shooting pains running up and down my left leg. once i bent my leg, the pains would subside, but extending my leg (ie. standing straight up, laying straight down) hurts like a bitch. its like an evil charlie horse that a ghost gave me in the middle of the night. its now 3 PM and i still have pains, and can't walk without a limp, WTF.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

what you know bout this heat?

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

what you know bout this heat?

its hot?

For real though your probably right, I don't have AC and I live on the second floor... no fan in the room... I can take it.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    last night i woke up around 4:30AM with shooting pains running up and down my left leg. once i bent my leg, the pains would subside, but extending my leg (ie. standing straight up, laying straight down) hurts like a bitch. its like an evil charlie horse that a ghost gave me in the middle of the night. its now 3 PM and i still have pains, and can't walk without a limp, WTF.
    How much water are you drinking? This could be a sign of heat cramps, which is actually a serious thing. You gotta drink mucho agua, man.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I watched the machinist last night too. Christian bale was thin as fuck.

- spidey

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    How much water are you drinking? This could be a sign of heat cramps, which is actually a serious thing. You gotta drink mucho agua, man.

i drink atleast a whole nalgene (32 oz) a day (yes, hippy), usually two though...

i drink atleast a whole nalgene (32 oz) a day (yes, hippy), usually two though...
    Oh ok. It just sounded like heat cramps. Well only other think I can suggest is watch your intake of diuretics (alcohol, caffeine based drinks/foods, and nicotine are the only ones that i can think of). And always drink water.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Oh ok. It just sounded like heat cramps. Well only other think I can suggest is watch your intake of diuretics (alcohol, caffeine based drinks/foods, and nicotine are the only ones that i can think of). And always drink water.

thanks for the help, good looking out.

thanks alot, good looking out.
    no doubt and be safe, G. Peace.