best of youtube clip related

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
day job related:some of you know that outside of records/dj-ing I am a casting director and have put strutters and other friends and fam in commercials etc. so here is a new one that i have been asking everyone about this week and now i am asking in this useful place...if you have any thoughts i would love your input... so i am casting again for a new MTV show only this time i am finding peoples videos uploaded to youtube, things i can get permission for them to show on air like stuff with people and animals or news clips or peoples funny re-edits of things.-only requirement is that they are funny whatever funny means to you. pretty broad range actually. i have already pulled some great ones from searches here on ss (searched facemelt thank you!!) and have a huge spreadsheet of them, but if you have any more feel free to paste them here in this thread.as usual if it's something you are responsible for filming and uploading personally from your own youtube acct and it gets on the show=$$thank you ak

Comments