Please debug my brain (Sample ID related)

disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Yep, I know sample ID questions are not soooo welcome here and believe me I did some internet research and took shit to the-breaks.com already.I just bought this 45 and I am so sure somebody took this sample, it's rotating in my ears, I'm humming the first 2 bars in a loop like a moron.http://www.lastfm.de/music/Daisy+Door/_/Du+lebst+in+Deiner+WeltSomebody please help. It's just the first two bars of the song.

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    RJD2. Rumour has it that he was hipped to this record by a 'famous' Munich Beatdigger who once started what is now europe's biggest HipHopmagazine, Juice. Same with the vocal sample for RJD2's "1976" which is also a German record. BTW, i love those 2bar Schlager loops, please to also check out Mary Roos and her infamous "Ich h??r dich l??uten"...

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Thanks Herr Dojah. I'm released. Do you know which RJD2 track it was? I'm not at home and can't check records.

Haven't heard the Mary Roos so far but like some other songs of her's. e.g. "Hamburg im Regen" (has no breaks or so but I'm from Hamburg) and "Morgens um 5" is still one of my favorite songs to close a DJ set early in the morning.
    Found another Daisy Door 45 on the same flea and have the impression she was something like the queen of psych-schlager. Has a lot of Peter Thomas synth weirdness.
    I wonder how a song like "Du lebst in Deiner Welt" could ever get so popular in germany.