Kendra Morris

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    bump

• good form on the bump.

if only to show the fact that they give you the OPTION of downloading the mp3 @ 320......

:beerbang:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's the word? Y'all buliding?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    this remix is so good...and no, i had nothing to do with it

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I been seeing her name around, and apparently she's cool with my friend from way back, Julia Haltigan. I was liking her track on the flip side of the wax poetics/syl johnson 45 I got at Southpaw last weekend, but you know, I kinda wanted to like it more.

Delay, I know you got joints with the girl. Plaese to poast.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Thanks for posting this. I am curious about the web player though. I don't think I've seen another that plays within the web browser on my iPhone before. Anyone know what they are using?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Unherd said:
    I been seeing her name around, and apparently she's cool with my friend from way back, Julia Haltigan. I was liking her track on the flip side of the wax poetics/syl johnson 45 I got at Southpaw last weekend, but you know, I kinda wanted to like it more.

Delay, I know you got joints with the girl. Plaese to poast.

Julia is a talented lady.

kendra just did a guest verse on a track by Tully Banta-Cain from the Patriots, which I was really surprised to like.

this should have been a ceelo song
    Kendra Morris - Pity Pity (Produced by Doc Delay & Jeremy Page) by docdelay
    i did remixes to a couple old joints

http://docdelay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/SAUCYBABY_remixInst.mp3

Kendra Morris - Teenage Love Affair (Doc Delay Development) by docdelay

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    billbradley said:
    Thanks for posting this. I am curious about the web player though. I don't think I've seen another that plays within the web browser on my iPhone before. Anyone know what they are using?

bandcamp

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Delay did a remix of a Kendra Morris track (Saucey Baby?) that fused some Jackson Sisters on it and poasted it on here a while back. That track was pure fire. Fantastic party tune.

Not too long after, Herm poasts a video of a jam he's spinning at, and it's that same track he's using that has some ill 12 year old girl breaking to.

Kindly,
    parallax

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Possum Tom said:
    parallax said:
    Delay did a remix of a Kendra Morris track (Saucey Baby?) that fused some Jackson Sisters on it and poasted it on here a while back. That track was pure fire. Fantastic party tune.

Not too long after, Herm poasts a video of a jam he's spinning at, and it's that same track he's using that has some ill 12 year old girl breaking to.

Kindly,
    parallax
    http://docdelay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/SAUCYBABY_remixInst.mp3

Wow! I didn't know you also had an instrumental. Thanks!

Its cool but its sounds like Zero 7/Morcheeba/Electronica circa '04.

batmon said:
    Its cool but its sounds like Zero 7/Morcheeba/Electronica circa '99.

Batmon, are you talking about the link in my quote, or the embedded audio file in Delay's post? The music from the link in my quote is a blend of "Sport" from Lightin' Rod, and "I Believe..." from the Jackson Sisters.

Kindly,
    parallax

parallax said:
    batmon said:
    Its cool but its sounds like Zero 7/Morcheeba/Electronica circa '99.

Batmon, are you talking about the link in my quote, or the embedded audio file in Delay's post? The music from the link in my quote is a blend of "Sport" from Lightin' Rod, and "I Believe..." from the Jackson Sisters.

Kindly,
    parallax

Nah im talmbout the OG at the start of the thread.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i guess i feel you vibe-wise, but its about 10x more competent musically

• parallax said:

She was in a Justin Bieber video not too long after this:

• Possum Tom said:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    batmon taking it back to when i used to pay twelve bucks for blazing downtempo 12"s

Brian said:
    batmon taking it back to when i used to pay twelve bucks for blazing downtempo 12"s

lol i got to much of this shit in the stash. Lounge steez.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    That last video was great thanks for that Delay!!

- diego