My New EP ...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
well actually its pretty old by now, but just coming out. We ran into a lot of hurdles with distribution, and manufacturing. In the end, it made sense to press it in the UK because that's where they sell.it'll probably take a while for it to hit the shelves in the states, but it's available as a digital release for anyone interested:http://www.junodownload.com/products/1398436-02.htm

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    [lil dude]Anyone got a rapidshare zip of this?[/lil dude]

J/K - congrats for it just coming out!

No US distro on the actual vinyl?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    no one wants to pay the horendous shipping costs on a record that will just sit around. can't say i blame them. i'm working on it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah please let us know if anyone in the US ends up carrying this...in the meantime I'll cop the WAV files from Juno.

Sounds great! Congrats!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Pretty cool. Congrats!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Congrats Delay, looking forward to copping the vinyl when it hits the skreetz of NY...

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    CRISTOBAL! YES.

• Options
    I'm a Doc Delay fan and already have most of your stuff and will get this one too.
    "Pity" is just blissed out perfection and I need to have it in my life, and "Detritus" is a really nicely done bboy throwback. Aces. "Laine" is real dope too, but I'm not feelin' the elbows on "Reigny Daze". Top shelf release overall.

Congrats!

• CRISTOBAL! YES.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    Yo Delay, you should hit up Groove Dist. They are gonna do my record pretty soon apparently. Your record sounds great!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Tom, everything sounds great. Really. Those vocals sound nice and it all sounds really well produced.

• squirrel park breaks!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    My New EP ...

... is very good.

• Congrats!

Dress

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Sounds dope

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    That's damn good.

So why, with many a US strutter nodding head and stroking goatee in agreement up in here, is this going to sell in the UK more than the US?

And where can I cop this as a real piece of vinyl with permanently etched grooves rather than as a serried rank of magnetic fields which are as Worthless As The Air That I BreatheTM?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "Reigny Daze" Word up T

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Love "reigny daze" especially...will pick up when i can get a vinyl copy!