Alternate beef thread

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
FUCK ALL YA'LL. WHO WANTS SOME SHIT?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You talking to me, Brian. Meet at hollertronix message board at midnight - I'll fuck you up, son.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    AI, come through LA, First I'ma kick your ass, then I'll kick Thes Ones ass, then I'm taking a fairy to Hawaii and busting Brians ass at his job

NOW WHAT BITCHes!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    AI, come through LA, First I'ma kick your ass

Adam, that was SOOOOO 6 months ago...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    AI, come through LA, First I'ma kick your ass

Adam, that was SOOOOO 6 months ago...

Damn...now what am I supposed to do?

it sucks being angry at no one

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    then I'm taking a fairy to Hawaii
    and busting Brians ass at his job

I mean, do I even need to?

AYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    AI, come through LA, First I'ma kick your ass, then I'll kick Thes Ones ass, then I'm taking a fairy[/b] to Hawaii and busting Brians ass at his job

NOW WHAT BITCHes!

dude said fairy. i wonder if he's gonna yell and scream at himself and send himself nasty pm's?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    then I'm taking a fairy to Hawaii

Stand back, Moist. I got this.

proper grammar would yield "ride[/b] a fairy"

AI, come through LA, First I'ma kick your ass, then I'll kick Thes Ones ass, then I'm taking a fairy[/b] to Hawaii and busting Brians ass at his job

NOW WHAT BITCHes!

dude said fairy. i wonder if he's gonna yell and scream at himself and send himself nasty pm's?

Is he real?

NOW WHAT BITCHes!

Is he real?

as real as i am fat. i mean black. i mean ...see what im trying to say is...what i meant was i was high when i wrote that so you cant take it personal

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ahh heres the sidebeef.

Shiggy, seriously you got an issue with me you either talk about it with me, or don't talk about it at all.

That is it.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ahh heres the sidebeef.

Shiggy, seriously you got an issue with me you either talk about it with me, or don't talk about it at all.

That is it.

weren't you the one that came sideways via this message board in the first place?

this whole thing is silly, but I imagine that little rant of yours the other day will be the source of many fany jokes for a while.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ahh heres the sidebeef.

That is it.

weren't you the one that came sideways via this message board in the first place?

this whole thing is silly, but I imagine that little rant of yours the other day will be the source of many fany jokes for a while.

could be, but whatever. like I said before I said my piece and if he wants to duck it and then talk shit indirectly with little slight comments then I guess he's pretty free to do so although I see it as a passive aggressive bitch move.

Quite honestly I really do't care all that much, I just got a frustration with fake ass people and his actions towards me have left me with that opinion.

alright, champ, just so youll shut up already about it. go ahead. show me how im fake. i mean, apparently you have a problem with my "hypocracy"[/b] and the "duragatory"[/b] manner in which i address women and gay folk. but you know what's peculiar? aint no woman or gay dude got issue with it. only person is you. and im pretty sure youre neither a woman or gay, though im sure that can be disputed. so go ahead, i mean, if im pissing you off that much you must have a long list of instances where ive proven myself "hypocratical"[/b] and "durogatory"[/b]. so show me how im being a "hypocrat"[/b] or how im being "durogatory"[/b]. im betting the farm this is just another one of your behavioral dysfunctions in which you need attention to the point where you'll make some shit up just to fight. so go ahead and get it out of your system and then plaese to stop calling and pm'ing because in case it wasnt crystal clear, im not returning calls.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    now this is what the fuck im talking about

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dude ain't called your phone in a hot minute (like months) so stop grandstanding on that shit. Truth of the matter is you proved yourself to be a fake ass buster in the real world and thats where my issue with you stems from, however if you leave yourself open to shit on here after you talk shit about me I am not going to sit back and let it slide.

I'm not even sure what started you on trying to act like a bitch to me, but if you wanted a rise out of me you got it, congrats. If you want to continue to have problems with me than just keep talking shit, if you don't want issues than act like a fucking man. I hope you chose the latter cause this bitch attitude you've been giving is plain sad.

And yes this shit didn't have to go public and god knows I tried to handle it privately but after enough snide remarks from you and your refusal to not keep it private I guess I got no choice.

PS - keep my name from out your mouth in the real world

you proved yourself to be a fake ass buster in the real world

if you don't want issues than act like a fucking man.

Dude

That "fighting words" shit is really not what's up.... how many dudes are you gonna go through this with?

my 2

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is this shit for real

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is this shit for real

sadly yes.

is this shit for real

its getting there.

so are you through now, adam? i mean, i still see no proof as to why i am "fake"[/b]. go ahead and back that shit up. put my shit out there in the streets. i got nothing to hide. just dont call me up crying and apologizing later like you did with drez, mr. manly man.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is this shit for real

its getting there.

so are you through now, adam? i mean, i still see no proof as to why i am "fake"[/b]. go ahead and back that shit up. put my shit out there in the streets. i got nothing to hide. just dont call me up crying and apologizing later like you did with drez, mr. manly man.

first things first, that Drez shit got Nothing[/b] to do with you unless you fanned flames (which I wouldn't be the least bit surprised about).

I ain't got shit to apologize for, I really don't got to publicly engage this shit anymore than to say you've shown your true colors and they sadden me.

So go ahead and continue to grandstand, be sure to bring up any and all instances in which we've had interactions oh and please include over-exagerations of all sorts.

keep it real

• edubedub 715 Posts
    you guys are funny

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you guys are funny

we know

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    you guys are funny

• edubedub 715 Posts
    you guys are funny

hatter

slugger, you realize that you've been "publicly engaging"[/b] me for the past few weeks. getting all twisted up on some shit that i wasnt even talking to you about. i havent addressed you, i havent responded to you until right now. so if you dont want to publicly engage me than shut up. nothing more needs to be said.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Um, guys, I'm gonna be in L.A. in a couple of weeks. Does this little spat mean our Karaoke night in Koreatown is cancelled?

or will I be lucky enough to witness a lets-squash-this-beef-for-the-sake-of-soulstrut Guzzo vs. Shig SING-OFF???

If so, song suggestions for such an event are welcomed.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    you proved yourself to be a fake ass buster in the real world

if you don't want issues than act like a fucking man.

Dude

That "fighting words" shit is really not what's up.... how many dudes are you gonna go through this with?

my 2
    sayin'

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm thinking Sylvester's "You Make Me Feel Mighty Real" and anything by Professor Griff might be appropriate.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    This thread was almost a waste of time 'til Drez' name popped up and made me wonder....Where hoLmes is?

Herm