Peep my man H Bomb

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I personally thought he ripped dude but this battle was on homies soil............ What do y'all think?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Your man is nice but dude rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrripped shit. No disrespect, but for real, he had some punches. I don't think I've even seen someone kill it that hard on the clowning tip. Dude even broke out the Tagalog?! H Bomb shut it down on the 3rd verse tho.

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts
    Your boys 3rd verse was murder. But my homie F.L.O had the consistent disses going. Also the way his delivery hella non-chalant adds to comedy. I've known F.L.O for a while and he's a fool(in a good way). But I do think cats were fronting a lil' on H-Bomb cuz he had some lines that should have got cheers in my book but caught silence. But like you said that has to do with the playing field and homie factor, but your boy is dope.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Honestly they were both killing it. I agree about H Bomb getting some silent treatment, I think they puns may have been over there head.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    H-Bomb's wordplay > FLO's wordplay

FLO's Snaps/Comedy > H Bomb's seriousness

By the 3rd verse the Racial Raps got predictable..IMO.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    couple things in H second verse were a little too complicted...words, and a couple lines to untangle that gave the crowd a pause.
    im with lFox on the racial raps...but it wasnt just the third verse, i didnt hear FLO say anything else. alls fair in a battle, but mix t up. it was ill when he said drunken butt f*ckin shrunken tim duncan
    overall tho, this was real entertaining to watch and i think the edge goes to Hbomb,who got killed by those judges. whoever called a draw probably didnt want to say that their hometown boy lost.

drock, what ever happened to Loot? he ever put any records out?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    couple things in H second verse were a little too complicted...words, and a couple lines to untangle that gave the crowd a pause.
    im with lFox on the racial raps...but it wasnt just the third verse, i didnt hear FLO say anything else. alls fair in a battle, but mix t up. it was ill when he said drunken butt f*ckin shrunken tim duncan
    overall tho, this was real entertaining to watch and i think the edge goes to Hbomb,who got killed by those judges. whoever called a draw probably didnt want to say that their hometown boy lost.

drock, what ever happened to Loot? he ever put any records out?

all of the above. FLO basically played the whole battle off the scarf. The third verse won it for H.