My movie is on 3 million Carls jr. Cups!

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
The movie I scored is on 3 million carls jr. Cups.If you go, ask for the yellow one.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    When is the premier?

• What movie? And is it just Carl Jr.'s or Hardees, too? (we don't have Carl Jr.'s here)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    BTW, I can't vouch for the movie, but I can vouch for the soundtrack. The bits that I heard were awesome.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Oh, and I think the name of the movie is "I'm Skateboarding. I'm Skateboarding. I'm Skatebo-bo-bo-b-b-b-boarding."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The movie I scored is on 3 million carls jr. Cups.

If you go, ask for the yellow one.

Daaaaaaaamn! I hadn't thought about that since you told me about it. But there're no Carl's Jr.s anywhere near Boston.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    what movie is it?

oh snap, is it Street Dreams?

• MUSIC SOUNDS TIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    wait a second.

what happened to my title?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    thats the wrong street dreams movie!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

I think this is the one.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm going to watch this movie everyday when it comes out.

Im going to carl's jr for lunch

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Is that P-Rod starring in it?

b/w

Gleaming the Cube rethought?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    how many points do you get per drink sold?

• Is that P-Rod starring in it?

b/w

Gleaming the Cube rethought?
    yup thats p-rod, also saw dyrdek and bitchass sheckler

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

MUSIC SOUNDS TIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry to post this up and then not follow up with any info.. right after i posted this i found out my grandfather passed away - it was a crazy day.

The movie is called "Street Dreams" and it will be premiering at the Newport Beach Film Festival, on April 25th at 7:30. It will be in theaters in June i think, although that could change.

I wrote, recorded and mixed the whole score, which was crazy for me, all in all i think it ended up being 45 minutes of score - which all had to be in 5.1

Most importantly i believe in the movie, it was written by skaters and it deals with real issues, many of which you probably wouldn't expect - things deep like race relations and first generation kids dealing with their parental expectations. it's crazy. If i was going to make a comparison i would say karate kid mixed with skateboarding - but it is way more than just a skateboard flick, it's an actual feature film.

And big ups to Rob for not taking any of hollywood's money to make this movie he believed in.. dude self financed the whole thing so he didn't have to answer to anyone.

check it: www.streetdreamsmovie.com

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Damn dude, sorry to hear about your gandfather.

• thanks man. he lived a full life.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    thanks man. he lived a full life.

I feel you, dude. My Dad died a couple of weeks ago. Sucks, but it's part of life.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Sorry about your grandfather.

• Sorry to hear about your GranP but I'm sure he's proud of you. Congratulations.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    thanks man. he lived a full life.

really sorry to hear that. He fought for his beliefs.

I just heard that one of the staff members from my peru project pssed away today

RIP to both