Nepal checkingin

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Kids are cooler here than in India (sorry Indian strutteurs).Out there it was all corny Bollywood and US top 40 schitt.Kids out here are into punk rock and Snoop; I'm not mad.

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Kids are cooler here than in India (sorry Indian strutteurs).

Out there it was all corny Bollywood and US top 40 schitt.

Kids out here are into punk rock and Snoop; I'm not mad.

Is it really as hard knock as Indiana Jones would have me believe?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    haha I was just thinking of that movie the other day. there's been some heated pool games here in Pokhara but I haven't had to use the bullwhip yet (pasue?).

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    haha I was just thinking of that movie the other day. there's been some heated pool games here in Pokhara but I haven't had to use the bullwhip yet (pasue?).

Just watch out for roving packs of Germans in search of an ancient medallion.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Where are da photos, meng?

will post when I get back.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Out there it was all corny Bollywood

oh no you didnt

Out there it was all corny Bollywood

oh no you didnt

haha Bollywood is fun occasionally and I'm sure you do a good Bollywood night Marco but the level of obsession over the Bollywood stars in India is embarrassing. and it's annoying that they produce almost NOTHING besides these flicks over there. like if Hollywood was stuck in 1945 and produced only corny musicals. plus it's all phony lip-synched, etc. and a lot of the newer stuff tries to incorporate, er, urban themes, like candy-ass hip hop dance moves and cringe-worthy rap verse breakdowns. all around an amusing look I suppose until you realize how many people actually take this music seriously.