Happy Jazz Show - March 2009

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited March 2009 in Announcements
Welcome to the latest installment of the Happy Jazz Show sponsored by Gama Clothing . Many thanks for all the comments and mails we received for the last show, which was our take on all thats good with Brazilian music. Feel free to check out this months offering's with plenty of music from around the world. Big mention to one of our favourite sites that you need to check out with some amazing guest mixes, vintage flyers & photo's. Click below and enter a world of musical goodness!INDEPENDENT MOVEMENTLimited downloads as always....enjoy!!Adrian and MarkShow A with Adrian Leach Happy Jazz Show - Part A [/b]Ali Chukwumah : Ezi Okwu Bu Ndu Les Ambassadeurs Du Motel De Bamako: M???bouram - Mousso Sweet Talks : Eyi Su Ngaangaa Okyerema Asante That???s My Girl Jorlando : Paracua ???? : Beautiful Feeling Ansell Collins : Portobello Jackie Mittoo : Juice Box Ensemble Perfecta : Danse Funkees : Dancing Time George Danquah : Just For A Moment Midnight Groovers : Coco Sec Show B with Mark Taylor Happy Jazz Show - Part B [/b]Kaidi Tatham : In Search Of Hope Eddie Roberts Feat. Kenni : Never Come Back To Me Montage Project One : Your Smile Horace Silver : I???ve Had A Little Talk Charlie Mariano : Jinku Quasimode : Giant Black Shadow Kaidi Tatham : He Laughs She Cries Cesar Mariano & Cia : Estaco Do Norte Eddie Roberts Feat. Kenni : I Can???t Stand You Steve Marshall : Maintain Homage : Sugar Eric Tagg : Soul Touch Malene Mortensen : Each And EveryoneThe Happy Jazz show now broadcasts from the following sites...www.danceandsoul.comwww.mondomm.com (ON DEMAND)www.mondomedeusah.podomatic.com (ON DEMAND/ PODCASTS PLUS ARCHIVES).www.radiopellenera.com (Every Wednesday 22:00 - 00:00 CET and ON DEMAND).www.ducktape.ca (RADIO PAGE PLUS ARCHIVES)www.radio42.com (Every 2nd Sunday - 19:00 - 21:00 CET).www.pulseradio.netguest mixes archived at...www.waxingdeep.orgwww.cosmicsounds-london.comwww.danceandsoul.comWWW.MYSPACE.COM/HAPPYJAZZSHOWFor any info, promo material, bookings, etc, please mail at [EMAIL=happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL]Our respect and thanks as always go out to...Kaye and Dean - www.Danceandsoul.comDino & Sy Warwick - www.ducktape.caFabrizio - www.radiopellenera.comDonald K - www.mondomedeusah.podomatic.comBernd - www.radio42.comDan Zacks - www.waxingdeep.orgSimon & Geoff - www.pulseradio.net