where to go in BERLIN?

breaxjunkiebreaxjunkie 97 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Hi there,gonna have my first trip to Berlin. Can you guys tell me some interesting places to visit?thank you very much...P.S.Record shops are always welcome but i need some places whre an ordinary touridt would go and some where you could take your museum-addict grilfriend XD

Comments

• sysfunksysfunk 32 Posts
    Kastanienallee in Prenzlauer Berg has five record shops or so, if you intend to go digging ... there's also a flea market nearby on Sundays in Mauerpark.

Monsieur Vuong has good Vietnamese food in Mitte, the address is Alte Sch??nhauser Str. 46.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    seriously, if you are looking for sight seeing spots, museums or places to eat - why don??t you use a internet search engine or buy a guidebook? It??s not that hard to find stuff.

Digging might be another issue, but that was covered a couple of times already, wasn??t it?

if you have more specific questions, I am happy to help.

• I see you but Guidebooks offers you only mainstream places.
    For example when i was in paris to study, I lived there a little while and found out places you will never find on a guide. Like a lil' jazzclub. A non lucrative street art gallery etc.

I'm talking about that kind of place! Place you GOTTA see but you will not find on a guide. you know?