Blackwater Contractors

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I just saw some youtube videos on Blackwater Opps, those are some crazy heartless mother f%ckers.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

• The other night I was walking to a party and there's this little girl, probably 4 years old walking with her mom. This is the conversation that I overhear as I pass, it's all the little girl talking:

"...And then I couldn't hold it anymore. So you know what I did? (dramatic pause) I PEED ON THE BENCH!"

The delivery was priceless, very sophisticated.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

somebody quote this.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

somebody quote this.

why can't you post utube links??

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

somebody quote this.

why can't you post utube links??

Probably the same reason I can't. Maybe Raj can help?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A mysterious individual sent a letter to Gary's employer informing them that he was wasting govt dollars by surfing the internet all day posting instructional banjo videos. They must've blocked his ability to post videos thinking that would stop him.

• Options
    A mysterious individual sent a letter to Gary's employer informing them that he was wasting govt dollars by surfing the internet all day posting instructional banjo videos. They must've blocked his ability to post videos thinking that would stop him.