ODB "don't go breaking my heart"

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
looks like Dame Dash pressed this on wax. for those who don't know it's Dirty's duet with Macy Gray on the old Elton John number, and it's one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard... super lo fi casio beat, off key screaming (by both of them), just totally retarded... i think it's promo only, but imagine most people who get promos from Dame Dash sold their copy with a quickness... it's something i'll be playing for years!

Comments

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Want to post it for the rest of us?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Want to post it for the rest of us?

you don't want to know.. it's really bad. like dipset re-doing 'push it' bad.

a shame though, that 'intoxicated' 12" w/ macy was hot.

• it's Dirty's duet with Macy Gray on the old Elton John number, and it's one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard...

VS

2Pac ft Elton John - Ghetto Gospel

• havent heard it yet myself but heres the clip from fat beats. i saw it at the store the other day so i dont think its promo only.

http://www.fatbeats.com/catalog/catalog_product_images/ODB_Dont_Go_Breaking_My_Heart_fMacy_Gray_12.3257.side3767.track01.mp3

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    havent heard it yet myself but heres the clip from fat beats. i saw it at the store the other day so i dont think its promo only.

my copy is promo, and i just assumed there's no way they'd be selling it...
    it's the biggest trainwreck i've ever heard, which is perfect, b/c the OG of that song is the most loathesome thing ever...