Happy Birthday Joe Mojo!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
YOU Do it big hommie! Too bad I can't be out in Hawaii this year. The hommies are taking me to Palace Kitchen for dinner and drinks tonight. We will wild out for sure. Have a good time tonight in Honolulu bro. I'll try to get out there soon!POP CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    GO JOe!!happy birfday bro, wish i could be out there in hawaii with you right now!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Happy bday JM! Good luck with your plans to take over outer space!

lol

he already did that

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Haha yeah I'm slowing down on the airplane gigs since I finished retrofitting Michael Jordan's Gulfstream. I'm in grad school for genetics now.

Dudes you are welcome out here any time! We have a guest bedroom and all that.

Grinding away at school all day but tonight I'm going to go surf my new Minami 6'5", get a pile of food, and make some homemade pomelo margaritas.

• Joe Mojo-

Hope you blow out all the LASERS on your birthday.

• Options
    "Joe Mojo called, he said we need more lasers". "DAMMIT"

Whoever wrote that line, or something very similar to it, is responsible for one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Happy birthday Joe Mojo!

• "Joe Mojo called, he said we need more lasers". "DAMMIT"

Whoever wrote that line, or something very similar to it, is responsible for one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Happy birthday Joe Mojo!

BreakSelf, no?
    Agreed. That was tremendous...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Enjoy your day, dude!