The DT6 - Starla Records Launch Scotland

StarlaStarla 3 Posts
edited March 2009 in Announcements
Thurs 12 March 8.00pm - Cafe Rio, Glasgow. Starla Records/The DT6 Launch [/b]Free launch party featuring the debut performance from the DT6 with special guests and Starla Records djs spinning vintage funk, soul and jazz on 45.The DT6's first 45 "Don't Doubt Me" has all but sold out and only a handful of copies remain available from the site at http://www.starlarecords.comDetials of SRC1002 will be announced soon, with more tracks being recorded in the label's Barn Studios this week.Here's some of the responses to "Don't Doubt Me" - [/b]???I love this??? ??? Adrian Gibson (Messin??? Around)???fecking hell, Don't Doubt Me is a wicked tune, what a fabulous bassline and rhythm track??? - Pete Isaac (Jelly Jazz)"Just got the Starla released DT6 45. This shiz is crazy! Lovely uptempo funk grooves for your azz! Will definitely be featuring in my set! check it!!??? ??? Ollie Teeba (Herbaliser)???Superb??? ??? Jon Kennedy (Tru Thoughts)???This is a great track!??? ??? Florian Keller (PartyKeller)???a cracking effort - definitely worth checking this lot out??? ??? Ian Wright (Sister Funk)???the second I put the needle on it on my portable, I fell in love with it??? ??? DJ Prestige (FleaMarketFunk)???I fair enjoyed the 45, will slip it into the playlist??? ??? Keb Darge (Deep Funk)