Crate Diggers wanted for a photography project

elasioelasio 16 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Hello fellow diggers,The crate digging photo documentary is up and running.check it out:http://dustandgrooves.blogspot.com/I have managed to get some cool people into this project. I am sure you will recognize a few of them as I keep posting.anyone who consider himself a collector, digger or whatever, and wants to participate in this project should drop me a line at: [email]dustandgrooves@gmail.com[/email]don't forget to subscribe to the blog to find out more stuff on some other diggers around the world.PeaceEilon

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Can you turn this into one of those escrot agency adds... you know like, "Are you young and sexy between ages 18-30? Do you turn heads when yuo walk in the room? Do you have a record collection? Then Diggers Lounge wants you!"

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    What about those of us who only collect mp3's? I can send in a photo of my cool new black seagate slimline hard drive. It's awesome. Anyways, in all seriousness how does one qualify to be a part of this project?

• What about those of us who only collect mp3's? I can send in a photo of my cool new black seagate slimline hard drive. It's awesome.

• haha,
    if I won't get the right response, I might consider that.
    do you want to do the copyright?

• That's a good question.
    I guess it's all about how you feel about what you do. if you have anything that you want to show and share, or maybe some thoughts about it. do you see digging as an obsession? if you do, then you might qualify.

E

• you need to holler at lpcoverlover girl
    get her butt nekkid on a bed lighting a cigarette with a burning verocai

• and where do I find her?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Seriously nice photos man.

The blog looks good, i hope you keep it up.

• This is the life of a true cratedigger: diversity in his record choices. Jim Hendrix Experience's Smash Hits[/b], Bob Marley & The Wailers' Exodus[/b], Creedence Clearwater Revival's Chronicle[/b] and please, let us never forget this holy grail ever again: the soundtrack to Cocktail[/b].

SHOT HIM IN THE ASS ON THE DOWN STROKE
    SHOT HIM IN THE ASS ON THE DOWN STROKE[/b]

• Hello fellow diggers,

The crate digging photo documentary is up and running.
    check it out:
    http://dustandgrooves.blogspot.com/

I have managed to get some cool people into this project. I am sure you will recognize a few of them as I keep posting.
    anyone who consider himself a collector, digger or whatever, and wants to participate in this project should drop me a line at: [email]dustandgrooves@gmail.com[/email]

don't forget to subscribe to the blog to find out more stuff on some other diggers around the world.

Peace
    Eilon

I checked out your blog, it's pretty fresh. Good work.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    german diggers (including Grope in the shades and black overcoat) on hearing a new box of tittyshakers and Danish freakbeat grails has hit the store

[/img]

• Yay! Nice project, looks awesome, keep up the good work!