Scarf-hop

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Not talking about bandanas nor kerchiefs, but actual scarfs.Plaese to discuss.

Comments

• I went to a local hardcore show back in the day called "Scarf Core." $1 off if you were wearing a scarf. Come to think of it, it was mostly emo bands. Yuck.

• KEFFIYEH HOP

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Dudes who go to Screw-type shows know better than to wear scarfs. I'd hate to see the first poor sap with his neck pinned to the floor by the scarf as 8 dudes drop bows on him.

Went to Scarf Bar the other night for a liesurely night of scarfing. I thought I had my scarf game on lock, but boys were scarfed up and dripped out far beyond the abilities of granny's needlepoint. I guess I'm going to have to visit that new boutique Scarfadelic in order to play catch up.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dudes who go to Screw-type shows know better than to wear scarfs. I'd hate to see the first poor sap with his neck pinned to the floor by the scarf as 8 dudes drop bows on him.

Indeed. Outside of the practical "keeping my neck warm while outside" use, scarves are just asking to be used as a handy choking tool.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Don't act like the South doesn't get down with this.

• i ride for the scarf as a functional piece worn while snow-mobiling, ice fishing, hockey, ski/snowboarding and most winter related activities during sub-zero temps, i would not ride however as a fashion accessory. do folks down south wear scarfs?

Don't act like the South doesn't get down with this.

1. ATL = New York South.

2. "Flying a rag" is not the same thing as "wearing a scarf".

3. TI looks like he's going out for first string clown.

4. "When you should be wearing khakis and not dress slacks..."

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

Nice ladies Hermes scarf

i ride for the scarf as a functional piece worn while snow-mobiling, ice fishing, hockey, ski/snowboarding and most winter related activities during sub-zero temps, i would not ride however as a fashion accessory. do folks down south wear scarfs?

ALL I SEE IS SCARF PEOPLE.

• Ive been hoping the trend would fade out. But it seems to be moving into the Luxury mode.

I dont fucks w/ that steez.

Too many cats rockin this shit like robots.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Scarfs < / > Kufis?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Could the fur Louis Vuitton jump off that I rock be that luxury mode it's moved into?

Could the fur Louis Vuitton jump off that I rock be that luxury mode it's moved into?

You get a pass for being on some other shit with that beautiful mess.

• Wow!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Although Mos Def type rappers seem to rock the classy scarves with style the only ones I endorse are sports related ones....

How come I you dont see much US sport team scarfs (and why dont heads rock them like they do the caps and tops etc)?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Although Mos Def type rappers seem to rock the classy scarves with style the only ones I endorse are sports related ones....

How come I you dont see much US sport team scarfs (and why dont heads rock them like they do the caps and tops etc)?

'Cause football isn't quidditch.

It is the way los Argentinos play it....

• It is the way los Argentinos play it....

Messi is that dude.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

I'm not hating on this look, especially if rocked in frigid Miami.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

I go for the practical, winter scarf. This is the scarf hanger in my room. They're not all mine. Might be the only thing that resembles decoration in my apartment.

These Arabic style scarfs are getting popular down under lately.
    Although Im of the opinion that they only look good if your wearing them while throwing rocks at Israeli tanks....

• HAI GUYZ!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The only reason to wear a scarf in Texas is to hide your red neck.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    bottom line: take it off when youre inside

• Options
    Not talking about bandanas nor kerchiefs, but actual scarfs.

Plaese to discuss.

----------------

• We scarf hard in MN. Its a useful garment. What else can keep your neck and lower face warm in subzero temperatures?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i have been known to wear a blue herringbone cashmere scarf

looks cool imo

• SCARF-ACE is ok by me

• i have been on the winning end of some very crafty gf's in the scarf dept. some are very lovely and special to me. of course, there is absolutely no need for a scarf down here.