was your mom this 'cool'?

knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
==================================================================================GOLDEN, Colo. - A woman who told police she wanted to be a ???cool mom??? pleaded guilty to sexual assault charges Monday for having sex with high school boys at parties where authorities said she supplied drugs and alcohol.Silvia Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of distribution of methamphetamine.???She described herself as a ???cool mom,?????? Detective R.J. Vander Veen wrote in the affidavit. He said Johnson told investigators ???she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began ???feeling like one of the group.??????Prosecutors did not recommend a sentence, but each sexual assault count carries up to two years in prison, and each count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor carries up to six years, district attorney???s spokeswoman Pam Russell said.Johnson, who is free on bail, held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, authorities said. She was accused of providing drugs and alcohol to eight boys and having sex with five of them.Police said the investigation began after one of the boys told his mother about the encounters, and she reported it to authorities.?? 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Where the fuck was she when I was in High School.

Damn I missed out.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Damn I missed out.

You sure about that?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Damn I missed out.

That lady has psychological damage written all over her. Steer clear.

You'd do much better with your run of the mill slutty chicks.

Damn I missed out.

You sure about that?

Hello, that's what the beer and drugs are for.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    even better... and from my school disctrict.

I like the new one, that's 23 years old. She's not bad for a child molestor.

wasn't this every kid's dream come true? i did have one friend who's hot mom was the subect of several drunken raps though...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Damn I missed out.

That lady has meth[/b] damage written all over her. Steer clear.

You'd do much better with your run of the mill slutty chicks.

I don't remember any hot teachers or moms when I was in school.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

wasn't this every kid's dream come true?

no. maybe boy kids?

authority figures = hot...NOT!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    back in the early 70s, my uncle scored with his teacher when he was 17, It didnt get blown up in the media (the teacher wasnt even fired). But, I'm telling you that shit fueled his ego like none other.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Damn I missed out.

You sure about that?

AAAAGH! My eyes!

back in the early 70s, my uncle scored with his teacher when he was 17, It didnt get blown up in the media (the teacher wasnt even fired). But, I'm telling you that shit fueled his ego like none other.

Just to make things interesting:

Should this be treated the same as if the molester was a man? A man with boys? A man with girls? A woman with girls?

Or we could just keep it light.

Dan

no. maybe boy kids?

Really? I know a ton of gurls that had things for their male teachers in high school. Mostly English teachers & the young gym teachers.

My high school math teacher was hot. Married to a doctor and drove a porsche. Most of the guys in the school wanted her.

no. maybe boy kids?

Really? I know a ton of gurls that had things for their male teachers in high school. Mostly English teachers & the young gym teachers.

My high school math teacher was hot. Married to a doctor and drove a porsche. Most of the guys in the school wanted her.

If I think about my teachers, sexy is most definitely not what comes to mind. I guess your friends were lucky. I had to settle for the grade 12 rocker dudes, grade 11 break dancers, friends' older brothers and rock stars for crush-material.

i come from a broken home...?

If I think about my teachers, sexy is most definitely not what comes to mind. I guess your friends were lucky. I had to settle for the grade 12 rocker dudes, grade 11 break dancers, friends' older brothers and rock stars for crush-material.

When you say rockers.. You mean full out skid types? Or more pretty boy types with long hair and leather?

heh

When you say rockers.. You mean full out skid types? Or more pretty boy types with long hair and leather?

heh

Jeez BP!

Let's say a mix of Lemmy, Eddie Van Halen, Phil Lynott and Joan Jett. (please take this with a grain of salt)

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Rockers of today are the opposite of the rockers of the past. All the kids that are rockers today would have been new wavers when I was young, which were targets of the rockers. The rockers of yesteryear would be gangster rap loving, truck driving, redneck wiggers (no pc) of today.

Did I mention meth?

Rockers of today are the opposite of the rockers of the past. All the kids that are rockers today would have been new wavers when I was young, which were targets of the rockers. The rockers of yesteryear would be gangster rap loving, truck driving, redneck wiggers (no pc) of today.

very well put.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Rockers of today are the opposite of the rockers of the past. All the kids that are rockers today would have been new battybois[/b] when I was young,

Rockers of today are the opposite of the rockers of the past. All the kids that are rockers today would have been new battybois[/b] when I was young,

huh?[/b]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Should this be treated the same as if the molester was a man? A man with boys? A man with girls? A woman with girls?

No, because it's not the same. While women seducing younger men is wrong, I don't think there's the major imbalance of power usually seen when the genders are reversed. Of course, lolita scenarios are a whole different issue.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Or we could just keep it light.

Dan

And there's the rub. If Mary Kay had been a man with a girl or man with boy she'd still be in jail. Instead she's out and their marrage was a daily news event up here in the northwest as if it was great that these two lovebirds were finally able to make a life for them selves. The TV coverage was just sickning. What's even more fucked up is they have ae pretty nice place on the beach. WTF!!!!! Her rewards for being deviant just defines why I hate the world so much.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    my ex's mom used to wake us up (she would let me stay over) and sit at the end of the bed and roll joints at 10am. she wouldn't jump under the covers though...

No, because it's not the same. While women seducing younger men is wrong, I don't think there's the major imbalance of power usually seen when the genders are reversed. Of course, lolita scenarios are a whole different issue.

the abuse of power and taking advantage of a young person when you're supposed to be guiding them is bullshit whether you're a man or woman. i think the damage done and the repercussions are not the same though. whereas young men are given the high five for sleeping with older women, young women are sworn to secrecy, are branded as sluts and viewed as damaged goods forever. it's not just how society views the abusers, but how they view and treat the victims/survivors.

and what is the line between child and young adult? at what age does a person become sexually mature? there is not an age when we suddenly become aware and the rulers of our bodies; everyone gets there at different times and in different ways.

is every young person who is seduced by an older person a victim?

this shit is very very difficult territory.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    My good friend fucked our Art teacher like a week before class started our senior year of high school.

You can imagine her shock when she realized the dude that just dogged her out and did coke of her tits was a student.

They worked out a deal where he never when to class and got an A. I only found out about this years later as I'm sure part of the deal was a swearing to secrecy.

My point is he seemed to have the power although he was under age.

But yes, he was totally high-5ed.

it's not just how society views the abusers, but how they view and treat the victims/survivors.

Good observation.

I wonder if boys/men have to deal with the feeling that it was their fault, or they allowed it happen. more than girls/women.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    it's not just how society views the abusers, but how they view and treat the victims/survivors.

Good observation.

I wonder if boys/men have to deal with the feeling that it was their fault, or they allowed it happen. more than girls/women.

i think a lot of it depends on the personalities involved. its not hard to imagine a psychotic or aggressive woman, for example...

making a kid feel guilty (not that he shouldn't already - she's nasty looking). i think in most cases though, younger men would get the high 5 treatment.