Courtasock (Grazzhoppa Bigband) - Funk mix

JuliusJulius 143 Posts
edited February 2009 in Announcements
This week in the Laid Back show, Turntablism meets Funk with Courtasock (Grazzhoppa Bigband, Beat Drunx).Listen to Courtasock's Weird Willy West showWeird Willy West intro on Ice - Sikiliza stomped intoHydroponic soundsystem (Brownout) - African BattleGlen Anthony Henry - Fired upThe Apples - UpskirtEl Chickles - I???m a manThe Broken Keys - SlingshotMarva Whitney - Unwind yourselfRichie Corbin trio feat. Barbara Trent - A woman was made for a manThe Boogaloo Investigators - Let the groove move yaJose Feliciano - If i really bug uMulatu - B??mgnol AlnoremKarachi Prison Band - Put some grit in itQuantic feat Allice Russel - Sound of everythingStance Brothers - The strong oneKashmere Stage Band - Stomstaption SuperstrutRaw Soul - Leave my beat aloneJazzinvaders - Up & out (Tim Wood rmx)Lefties Soul Connection - MoodmixThe Bamboos - HappyThe U-F-O-???s - Too hot to holdBaby Charles - Back of my handQuantic Soul Orchestra - Tropid??licoDavid Glover gets trapped in the Stompstation - We got to get it togetherBill Thomas & The Fendels - Southern fried chicken pt.1&2Sharon Jackson & The Souldestroyers - Keep onWeird Willy West Outro on Menaham Street Band - KarinaNext week... Parole & wHo? in the FM Brussel studio to present their "Home Taping" exhibition with Infinitskills and Azer behind the decks.