Chimpanzee Attack In CT (Paging Quo)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
ya'll heard about this? this lady owned a chimp and it was in TV shows and commercials and was like a community staple. everyone loves this lil chimp.so the owners friend comes over the other day and the chimp goes buckwild. bit both her hands off and starting mauling her. i heard the 911 call and the lady is like "the chimp is eating my friends face off". it was next level.then she stabbed the thing like 20 times. it ran into the woods and when the cops came it came back and tried to break into a cruiser and they shot it and it later died.but this ladys friend is in the hospital with no hands face ripped off and dying and all she can talk about is how "the chimp was her family and they must give her a proper burial???""amazingQuo watch yer back

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I'm OK guys.
    That monkey wuz always a dick when I ran into him at the record shows.

• Here's the New York Post's editorial cartoon from today (bastards) -

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    ohhhhhhhh cross threading. double meaning? unfunny in both ways...

• no f*cking way that got published
    wow, you think they've hit the bottom and then..

• no way. firebomb that editorial board

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I'm OK guys.
    That monkey wuz always a dick when I ran into him at the record shows.

Yeah, everyone always tried to ignore the 200-pound chimp in the room.

b/w

That Chris Rock bit was the first thing I thought of when I heard the story. "You can take a monkey out of the jungle..." I don't care if the motherfucker makes you omelets in the morning and pwns you at Call of Duty 4, he's an animal. Animals are going to wild out.

I hope everyone learned a real good (and obvious) lesson from this.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

That Chris Rock bit was the first thing I thought of when I heard the story. "You can take a monkey out of the jungle..." I don't care if the motherfucker makes you omelets in the morning and pwns you at Call of Duty 4, he's an animal. Animals are going to wild out.

I hope everyone learned a real good (and obvious) lesson from this.

No, they haven't sadly. Circuses will still go on, animal fairs, too. One year I called and called and complained and complained to a nightclub that had a reindeer tied up on their patio during Christmas with all these drunk fucks drinking and smoking around it. I threatend to call the news about it and it was not there the next weekend but who's to say what happened after that....that's nothing compared to all the other terrible shit that goes on.

What happened to that woman is horrific and I guess they care about the animal, but WTF is it doing in commercials? I began to watch this program about animal cruelty in film and TV before the regulations and had to stop. Some of the things they got people doing on tape was unfuckingbelievable.

• sucks for the handless lady, but it undoubtedly sucked worse being that monkey

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!"

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Did anyone see the couple that was on Today show this morning?

I think people don't realize how strong chimps are, and that they have large fangs. The shit they do to each other/other monkeys and primates is truly gruesome.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

This bit is the shit. Also about the SF tiger.

• Yeah, everyone always tried to ignore the 200-pound chimp in the room.

• So was she humpin' the chimp?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    What up with the chick in the front row.
    FTP!