VALENTINES ROLL (MIX ENCLOSED)

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Just a quick mix that I did for Valentines Day. I actually put it up a few days ago and unfortunately the version had an edit that I forgot to do so this is the correct version (after 2000+ downloads and who knows how many blogs that were linked to it.)ANYWAY, it's a mix that I did for Valentines Day. It's pretty much just songs, no fancy tricks and minimal mixing, but it's 2 and a half hours of some of my favorite love songs. This one is dedicated, as everything else I do is, to my wonderful wife whom I love very much. I'm thankful to have the life I have with her, so this one is for you babe. But I hope you all enjoy it as well...It's for Valentine's Day, but also named after my favorite roll from my local sushi spot (yellowtail and apples!)COSMO BAKER "VALENTINES ROLL"[/b]The Friends Of Distinction "Circles"Aretha Franklin "Call Me"Donny Hathaway "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"Rick James "Fire & Desire" feat. Teena MarieCurtis Mayfield "Sweet Exorcist"James Brown "That's My Desire"Otis Redding "That's How Strong My Love Is"Sam Cooke "Bring It On Home To Me"Irma Thomas "Ruler Of My Heart"Al Green "Simply Beautiful"The Isley Brothers "Voyage To Atlantis"George Harrison "I'll Take You Anytime"Stevie Wonder "I Believe (When I Fall In Love)"Patrice Rushen "Settle For My Love"Prince "Adore"Quincy Jones "The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite)"Rene & Angela "Your Smile" (12" Version)The Isley Brothers "Fire And Rain"The Smith Connection "Rainy Days And Mondays"Darondo "Listen To My Song"The Beach Boys "Forever"Rita Wright "I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You"Black Ivory "Got To Be There"Brenda Russell "So Good, So Right"Bonie Pointer "More And More"David Bowie "Can You Hear Me"Earth, Wind And Fire "Can't Hide Love"The Rolling Stones "Let It Loose"East Of Underground "I Love You For All Seasons"Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell "If This World Were Mine"The Delfonics "Walk Right Up To The Sun"New Birth "You Are What I'm All About"Steely Dan "Any Major Dude"Bill Withers "Can We Pretend"Peep here for more info...

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    everytime i listen to your mixes i want to cuddle. great song selection. happy valentines day soulstrut!

...and dont worry if youre by yourself today... your hand + a napkin is all you need. enjoy yourself...

• everytime i listen to your mixes i want to cuddle.

Dang...and to think I was planning to fly out to the 'Bay tomorrow. (expiring voucher-related)

...and dont worry if youre by yourself today... your hand + a napkin is all you need. enjoy yourself...

Ummm...Some of us have monogrammed clean-up towels made of the finest Egyptian cotton.

• made of the finest Egyptian cotton.

Those things really pill up in the wash when they get all stiff after a few rounds.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    made of the finest Egyptian cotton.

Those things really pill up in the wash when they get all stiff after a few rounds.

spoken like a man in the know...

this is what happens when you get married. i have MASSIVE forearms after three years of marriage. you do NOT want to arm wrestle me.

• made of the finest Egyptian cotton.

spoken like a man in the know...

this is what happens when you get married. i have MASSIVE forearms after three years of marriage. you do NOT want to arm wrestle me.

Arm wrestle? Dude, I dont think I even want to shake hands with you!

• I loves you Cos!
    Told you this last week when i previewed version 1 but the transition btwn simply beautiful->voyage to atlantis->i'd have you anytime, 3 of my favorite slow love songs of all time, brought me there dude... got me to fall asleep peacefully on both plane rides this weekend and are simple and lovely.
    i believe in brick baker