AWESOME!

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=29337 These record bowls are each unique but uniform. I make 'em and melt 'em myself! They stack and store very nicely. Shipping price includes postage and packing material fees. Record pictured WILL NOT be same label received. However, feel free to contact me prior to the sale of an item if you want a specific color or color scheme. Each vinyl is unique!Please be aware that each vinyl record is special, and no perfectly playable album is harmed! These bowls may contain scratches, but none to take away from the appearance of these beauties! It is what makes them unique! Also, each side of each label is sealed with a few coats of clear varnish, making it safe to stand up to limited water contact.Directions for use:These bowls are quite useful tools! You can use them to:*hold markers and desk items*plant your favorite [small sized!] plant or flowers*serve larger snack items, such as pretzels, popcorn (watch for the hole in the bottom!), celery sticks, pork rinds, crackers, etc.*hang on your wall, along with framed, prized albums of your youth*coffee table masterpiece*remote control/TV Guide caddy*unique and stylish capPlease know that these bowls are NOT DISHWASHER SAFE! These bowls are melted to form their shape, and will be ruined if placed in a dishwasher! You can wipe them down with a soft damp cloth and they'll be good as new.**This is a set of TWO record bowls! :O) Bean dip offa what?

Comments