LA Job-Strut: Web design/programming positions!

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
I'm currently doing website design full-time at a Marina Del Rey/Venice Beach-area startup website company but I'm leaving next week for another job opportunity that works better for me.So this employer is hiring NOW not only to replace me as a head graphic designer, but possibly hire 1-2 junior web designers too. I wouldn't be surprised if they need PHP programmers as well. This would be 40 hr/wk position, though most likely on a contract basis at first that would evolve into fulltime employee status.For the design position, in addition to the usual Creative Suite & artistic skills, Wordpress and CSS/HTML familiarity are musts. You don't need to be a programmer, but you need to be able to at least hack into existing code and alter it WITHOUT a WYSIWYG interface like Dreamweaver.Drop me a line at [email]djmarco@solidsoundsystem.com[/email] if you're interested, and I'll pass on the relevant info. The employer knows I'm leaving and gave me the go-ahead to post about the position on Soulstrut so this is all above-board.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Shit man, my wife could use a gig like this. I'll have her holler.