Price Czech M.C. World 12"

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Can't find any info at all.....it's sealed but if it's a good listen I'll open it....any info is appreciated.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Sorry, Rock. Don't know that one.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'll crack it and give it a spin tonight and post a clip to verify it's

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i love how you won't be able to verify the quality of rap w/out the strut, rock. god bless you old school record dealers.

i love how you won't be able to verify the quality of rap w/out the strut, rock. god bless you old school record dealers.

You'd be amazed at how many PM's I get asking about Psych and Rock records which I try to answer without being condescending..

I could be a dick and act like I'm an expert at everydamnthing.

But I'm not.

Thanks to all who try to help...I'm always willing to return the favor.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    just crack it and review. wanna help me find yesterday's obsession - complicated mind 45?

just crack it and review. wanna help me find yesterday's obsession - complicated mind 45?

Have only had that 45 once...it's from Houston and is not impossibly rare like some other Texas 45's....should go in the $75-$100 range....the only 45's that show up in Dallas on Pacemaker are BJ Thomas & The Triumphs...If you are searching the web I'd use the "A" side title "The Phycle" as I believe that is the better known track.

Tonight I'll crack the rap 12" and give you my take on it along with a clip....then we can see just how off my rap ear is and will take any associated clonning.

• I sold one of these on teh bay last year.
    Got $20 with 3 bids.
    It sounds like sub-par UTFO. Linn drum beats and basic scratches.
    Mediocre rapping.
    Kool cover, though.
    I kept my 2nd copy for the cover alone.

• what year is it from?

• '88 I believe.