Well in other "Satisfying Your Lady" rel. news

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Well in satisfying your lady related news, in case you have the opposite problem of getting too excited too soon and not being able to last until she gets hers, there are these new pillowcases from Durex designed to help keep you slow and steady with visual deterrents in the form of scary hags:

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    if you're doing it doggystyle like in the picture, wouldn't that mess up her vibe?

Maybe she has a pillowcase with a picture of Brad Pitt or an engagement ring or whatever women think about to get off.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    if you're doing it doggystyle like in the picture, wouldn't that mess up her vibe?

Who cares?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

for real though: think of a piece of wood if you have that problem. Save money, spend it on records.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ^^^doesn't work if you have a lumber fetish^^^

I use the tried and true "Think about baseball" technique sometimes.

I can't just run a game in my head, though. I have to imagine some color commentary going on so it's more distracting. The more dry stats the better.

• ^^^doesn't work if you have a lumber fetish^^^

^^^Takes it up the Gary^^^

• pull out and squeeze the head between your index and thumb.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    pull out and squeeze the head between your index and thumb.

UGHH! on some straight barbarism out there!

• this is hi-larious!!
    but you guys seriously have to think about dry, boring ish while blapping?? where's the fun in that??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but you guys seriously have to think about dry, boring ish while blapping?? where's the fun in that??

Never. Im crazy focused on the warmth!!!

• but you guys seriously have to think about dry, boring ish while blapping?? where's the fun in that??

Never. Im crazy focused on the warmth!!!

the warmth of batman's sweet embrace??

jus pLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayin!!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Damn. I wish I had this pillow in college or high-school.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Damn. I wish I had gotten laid in college or high-school.

this is hi-larious!!

in case you have the opposite problem of getting too excited too soon and not being able to last until she gets hers[/b]

• yeah, i get that it's coming from a nice place it just sux that you(as in whoever- not saying you personally) have to think mundane thoughts in order to achieve climax for both instead of totally enjoying it in the moment!! wouldn't it become boring just going through the motions and if you think about something so non-sexual wouldn't there be the possibility of losing your hard on?? and isn't there a small possibility that if you are always thinking about baseball when blapping that eventually you may end up getting sexually aroused when your at a game or watching it or something?? could happen....

• The pillow looks like Ashley Tisdale

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yeah, i get that it's coming from a nice place it just sux that you(as in whoever- not saying you personally) have to think mundane thoughts in order to achieve climax for both instead of totally enjoying it in the moment!! wouldn't it become boring just going through the motions and if you think about something so non-sexual wouldn't there be the possibility of losing your hard on?? and isn't there a small possibility that if you are always thinking about baseball when blapping that eventually you may end up getting sexually aroused when your at a game or watching it or something?? could happen....

B.ig A.ss n T.its - MON.

• Cheer up Selina... there is something new for the ladies too. I do not joke, it's an Obama dildo called HEAD O STATE

Now I have several problems with this dildo though for you ladies, first of all his face looks real goofy. Second of all he is only 7 inches long and that is just unfair being that he is a black man they really sold him out on that. Other than that I leave it to you to decide and let other female strutters know and report back.

And btw I agree with you, better to stay present in the moment and enjoy it than to think about baseball and/or Ashley Tisdale or a yucky hag, it's terrible advice to give to a young man but when you have been at it for a while and you're doing it with a long distance winner who hasn't reached home plate yet you do what you have to, never give up. I hate baseball

• Cheer up Selina... there is something new for the ladies too. I do not joke, it's an Obama dildo called HEAD O STATE

Now I have several problems with this dildo though for you ladies, first of all his face looks real goofy. Second of all he is only 7 inches long and that is just unfair being that he is a black man they really sold him out on that. Other than that I leave it to you to decide and let other female strutters know and report back.

And btw I agree with you, better to stay present in the moment and enjoy it than to think about baseball and/or Ashley Tisdale or a yucky hag, it's terrible advice to give to a young man but when you have been at it for a while and you're doing it with a long distance winner who hasn't reached home plate yet you do what you have to, never give up. I hate baseball

Thanks for the heads up deegreez!!
    un4t i aint into the toys myself but i know a few laydee's who are (tho i think it's more the vibrating kind(????)) anyway, i'll be sure to pass on the info and see whether they endorse obama a 2nd time or not.
    Wooooooo obama!!haha!!

• see whether they endorse obama a 2nd time or not.
    Wooooooo obama!!haha!!

LOL!!!

i saw a double ended one at the flea market a week back, sitting amid a bunch of storage clean out clothes and stuff. the guy was like, "grab that by the middle!" haha