We're watching you(technophobia R)Google Latitude

Comments

• that's

• Lojack for humans?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "Honey, how come you won't let me see your Latitude location? Are you trying to hide something from me?"

Ya'll know this is going to be the real shit. Best not to start.

• Good lord.

I was working on a criminal case recently where the police were surveilling a dude based on signals from his cell phone. They had him down to pretty precise locations. I always knew that was possible, but I didn't realize that it was in use like that.

Scary shit.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's why professional criminals rock a different pre-paid each week.

MAnnyB, you know some swagger dork is going to set up some kind of ghost app that will let you hide your true location and replace it with whatever false one you'd like.

"No, no honey I'm at Best Buy looking at Hard Drives, check my Latitude. Well I don't know why there's a moaning woman in the hard drives at Best Buy."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    That's why professional criminals rock a different pre-paid each week.

MAnnyB, you know some swagger dork is going to set up some kind of ghost app that will let you hide your true location and replace it with whatever false one you'd like.

"No, no honey I'm at Best Buy looking at Hard Drives, check my Latitude. Well I don't know why there's a moaning woman in the hard drives at Best Buy."

Fake follows revealed!