Lefties Soul Connection/Jay-Z on MPM

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Anyone check this out yet? It's a pretty good listen, and I think Frankie's Party Life might have some dancefloor potential with the right crowd. Might cop.

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Anyone check this out yet? It's a pretty good listen, and I think Frankie's Party Life might have some dancefloor potential with the right crowd. Might cop.

Yeah, dropped this on the weekend and people were into it. Can't wait for the vinyl. Should drop in the next few weeks. Soulstrut's own Manny Bolone has also already blogged this, if I am not mistaken. Amsterdam making moves again!

• dmacdmac 472 Posts

This is totally up my DJ alley. I'm playing this out asap.

• Success is kinda of dope but really hard to top the O.G. version and the Muro Remix of party life. Plus that remix sounds a little *starbucks* to my ears.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Irritating.

• sounded a bit forced over the busy instros...maybe if they had chopped 'em up a bit...

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    to be honest i would rather hear the instrumentals because the music is cool...too much Jay-Z gets on my nerves...also like peacefulrotation said , the accapellas sound a little forced over the instrumental since they are so busy.