Bad Mood

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Fuck im in a bad mood.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    F*ck you im in a worse moood so F*ck off with your moood! my moood will stomp the shit out of your mood.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    go drink a 40 & get laid.

• get laid.

apparently a hard thing to do these days.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yeah have a newborn and then tell me that... F*ck you non you dont know shit about bad mooods. my moood would spew chunks all over your charles bronson avatar picture thingy you have under your name.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    cunts!

drink a 40 and get laid?

who the F*ck?

mother... listen...

MY MOOD WILL DOMINATE ALL OF YOU.

time for pictures...

wait...

My mood flexes, your mood will need kotexes.

bullshit. my kid is still awake. i hate bob the f*cking builder.

fuuuuuuuuuk.

Brandy on the gums!

F*ck that, if i had brandy id be pouring that shit down my throat

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    If it makes you guys feel any better, I'm in a really fantastic mood right now. I feel like I can take on the world! Hey???check out this picture of a puppy and a kitten:

and this one:

and this one!

Bitchin'![/b]

If it makes you guys feel any better, I'm in a really fantastic mood right now. I feel like I can take on the world! Hey???check out this picture of a puppy and a kitten:

bastard.

• I'm writing a paper on Social Awareness in bad moods. Anybody got any info on who I should talk to?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I recommend staring at the_hook_up's avatar for at least one minute. If a puppy in a hot dog bun doesn't elevate your spirit, you might be beyond help

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    hey man if it's any consolation, great job on locking Orange Yogurt dude's pathetic thread.

Awesome!

Oh hells yeah!

OH MY GOD SO CU..............WTF?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I've been in a shitty mood for half a year now. Think I'm having a midlife crisis.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Ha ha great pics. Well at least I'm feeling better now.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yeah have a newborn and then tell me that... F*ck you non you dont know shit about bad mooods. my moood would spew chunks all over your charles bronson avatar picture thingy you have under your name.

oh yeah? why don't you be 38 weeks pregnant and teach a class of insolent gangbangers with emotional disabilities and tell me about your bad mood Jinxy.

Isn't your baby grown by now anyways? sheeeeet.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    38 weeks pregnant.

good lord. how long are you going to wait this out?

oh yeah? why don't you be 38 weeks pregnant and teach a class of insolent gangbangers with emotional disabilities and tell me about your bad mood Jinxy.

/thread

38 WEEKS!?! and you are still at work?!?!

damn.

• yeah have a newborn and then tell me that... F*ck you non you dont know shit about bad mooods. my moood would spew chunks all over your charles bronson avatar picture thingy you have under your name.

Both my kids dropped at 37.

YOU WIN[/b]