Mighty 4 Seattle, Mr. Supreme appreciation.

TECUMSEHTECUMSEH 301 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Peace Supreme, if you could be at the event it would def be dope. You will be honored with a Mighty 4 appreciation award. It will be a great weekend. 206 Zulu will be having there anniversary that whole weekend. All kinds a heads are flying out. Anybody trying to come out to Seattle, plane tickets are mad cheep right now(yo Herm, when was the last time you were up here?) Peace & Respect -Tecumseh

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hey dog, I think you need to change your name to "Tecumseh One" if you are gonna spin with those three other guys! LOL

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Surely deserving of the award.

I'm def coming up for this, after how dope the sf one was! I like the judge line-up aswell.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Nice.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    2 out of the 3 members of the infamous Hella Filthy Posse/B>. I'm flying up to complete the circle. You gonna be there? What's the award for? Pimpin, Pimpin?

• Hey dog, I think you need to change your name to "Tecumseh One" if you are gonna spin with those three other guys! LOL
    I was thinking Roc-skeee-one. I'm glad Kut is gonna be in the house. Massive has already confirmed they r gonna battle. I just am tryin to confirm Big Chan in the house going bananas.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    You know who else might be in town during this? Jennifer Steele.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Massive has already confirmed they r gonna battle.

• Should be dope, I'll be in the house for the battle.