"Love to the World"?

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Got a mystery track here, thought ya'll might be able to help! I got it from this clip "Freestyle Session 2004 Korea - Gambler vs Rivers", it sounds like LTD's "Love to the World" but it's got a moogish bassline. The mp3 is horrible quality and all chopped up but you can still make it out. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Got a mystery track here, thought ya'll might be able to help! I got it from this clip "Freestyle Session 2004 Korea - Gambler vs Rivers", it sounds like LTD's "Love to the World" but it's got a moogish bassline. The mp3 is horrible quality and all chopped up but you can still make it out. Thanks for the help!

post sounds dog.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Please Help !!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Nothing eh?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Nothing eh?

you mad?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Ya, a little. Can't anybody help me out here?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Who are you? Do you have anything to share? Why do you not think it is LTD with a moogy bassline from somewhere else?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Who are you? Do you have anything to share? Why do you not think it is LTD with a moogy bassline from somewhere else?

What do you mean do I have anything to share? Do you want a bite of my cookie?

Like I said it's a cover of LTD's "Love to the World" (it's not the original with an added bassline, the vocals are different too!), but I don't have a clue who the artist is. Peas

• Hi

It's Truby Trio featuring Marcus Begg 'Universal Love' from 'elevator music'LP, compost germany 2003. Don't get the 12 it's bad remixes.

best - P

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

Do you want a bite of my cookie?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Pleaes note the :
    Peas

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Hi

It's Truby Trio featuring Marcus Begg 'Universal Love' from 'elevator music'LP, compost germany 2003. Don't get the 12 it's bad remixes.

best - P

Nice one! Hmmm the song isn't as good as I thought though, the vocals suck a little bit, I still like parts of it though. Good lookin' out! Peas

My real name is Vaughn Oliver ; )