random thoughts from the land of Vampira Insomnia

whitelilywhitelily 155 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
WILL I EVER SLEEP AGAIN????!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHGET ME OUT OF EVIL L.A.!!!!!"I understand youyou've got a problemnow understand meit's your problem not mineto find a reason, don't ask medon't ask (anyone) for a reason to live your lifeshake your head, left and rightlike the old man who shows up here every nightwhat does he hear in this kind of music?why don't you ask him?you might find out what you need to knowall ages showyou haven't lived all there is to livehow old is old?how old is old?all ages showI get the feeling that I've heard all this beforeI spoke your words, I felt your feelingsbut when I reached a dead end, I knew there was more...""I apologize now to those rooms for having lived in them...""...those who take their meals at soda fountains,their expressions lodged among the drugsand sunglasses, each gazing down too longinto the coffee as though from a ruined balcony.""thesewho are always courteous to the facesof presumptions, the presuming streets,the hotels, the presumption of rain in the streets.I'm telling you it's cold inside the body that is not the body,lonesome behind the facethat is certainly not the faceof the person one meant to become."

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    if you are the white lily who's psych mixes i like, plaese to drop another asap

• yes it's me! I'm doing another, but it's not psych this time, just a weird political mix of classics surrounding the topic of the american dream...almost done, it's driving me f*cking batty up a wall insane artistic hell hole (see above) ....will def give you heads up when it's done....

[color:red] [/color]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I feel you. I'm restless as heck with Mason Jennings on repeat.

• wtf? It's not a full moon....I don't get it....trying to read but can't focus...even old faithful tension tamer tea didn't work...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    L.A.

It hath made you pay.