Lee Feilds reissue, reissue or not......

blackisbrownblackisbrown 1 Post
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I recently found a sealed copy of Let's Talk It Over at a spot , but can't determine if it's real or not....1.It has a pasted cover and cardboard sleeve w/dark interior, I know this can go either way.2.Has recessed label and I don't think I've ever seen a reissue with a recessed label, but I could be wrong. The label is also looks a bit funky and it seems like it was misprinted a little bit, and I'd imagine that wouldn't be the case if it was a reisuue, but again, I could be wrong.3.Deadwax: I can't make out what it says on the A side, it's way to small, the B side says A3-4-28-79-B and DCHARLES if that helps.I feel like a complete idiot since I thought I was half decent a spotting reissues, and if this does turn out to be a reissue they did a good job!Thanks for any helpBROWNONE

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    welcome to Soulstrut. Sorry, I cant help you out with your question. But I(we) are curious about the new guys. Introduce yourself please...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    folks keep asking about this record...

they really went all out to make a spot-on exact duplication of the OG on this one

I'd assume most people who ask have found the reish, though I don't have either to compare for you

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I recently found a sealed copy of Let's Talk It Over at a spot , but can't determine if it's real or not....

1.It has a pasted cover and cardboard sleeve w/dark interior, I know this can go either way.
    2.Has recessed label and I don't think I've ever seen a reissue with a recessed label, but I could be wrong. The label is also looks a bit funky and it seems like it was misprinted a little bit, and I'd imagine that wouldn't be the case if it was a reisuue, but again, I could be wrong.
    3.Deadwax: I can't make out what it says on the A side, it's way to small, the B side says A3-4-28-79-B and DCHARLES if that helps.

I feel like a complete idiot since I thought I was half decent a spotting reissues, and if this does turn out to be a reissue they did a good job!

Thanks for any help
    BROWNONE

There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. Run a search & you should find it.

The Re-issue of Billy Martin & the Souls Jets is spot on, too.

Peace

h